[Request] Additional Clothing
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Anyone working on some new player clothes? 

I love my sweater and everything, but I think it'd be neat if someone added new variations on clothes, and maybe some special items i.e. a trenchcoat for rain and protection, boots that give you additional rain protection(and maybe even a stomp ability  :evil:), a vest/jacket with a bunch of pockets to increase personal storage space, etc.

Function is priority, but it would also be nice to have a little more customization.

I would do this myself, but I know zip about modding...

I've been trying to make an umbrella mod but it has proven itself quite a handful... The modding mechanincs are such that you have to modify the game in ways that might inflict something unwanted. I think more clothing will be added for sure at some point. It's more a when than anything else.

Yeah, clothing hasn't been a high priority for us recently what with West Point and the engine optimisations going on. We have a bunch of glasses made, yet to be exported for example. So yeah, as soon as there's a bit of a break in the critical "this must be done" stuff, we'll get back on with adding new clothing.

Yeah, clothing hasn't been a high priority for us recently what with West Point and the engine optimisations going on. We have a bunch of glasses made, yet to be exported for example. So yeah, as soon as there's a bit of a break in the critical "this must be done" stuff, we'll get back on with adding new clothing.

So, can people with "bad sight" trait use glasses to have a better vision? And, of course, look stylish?

Definitely understand that, you guys have a lot on your plate right now. Which is why I was hoping that some of these kind, generous modders would apply their skillzzz. 

I fear my sweater may be growing moldy at this point  :blush:

I like the sound of a ninja suit though   :D  

WHAT?!?! You're not making extra clothing and instead using that time for more important game function?!?!   i want my refund now! 

maybe ill go make a raincoat, for when I just gotta chop those trees even though its raining..... maybe I shouldn't have added that cocaine.... its is a hell of a drug

lmao