Visible Secondary

Drutar

All right, this is mainly for the devs, but of course anyone feel free to answer. I'm pretty sure this question was asked before, so you can call me dumb and just simply send me a link to that topic. Do you guys plan to add visible secondary weapons? You already showed us the backpacks, and they are awesome! It would be nice to see our weapons beside them. For example, if you have an axe as a primary, and a shotgun as a secondary, the axe is in your hands, and your shotgun is attached to your back. Or anything like that. A knife is in your hand and a pistol is on your belt in a holster. etc. 
Similar to DayZ (or most survival games). I think it looks great and perfectly makes sense. Hunters, soldiers, pretty much everyone who uses rifles, are carrying their guns that way (not to mention pistols in holsters).  So, what do you guys think?

dayz-alone-on-the-hill-dayz.jpg

i'd be happy enough with just a visible secondary weapon/tool in the second hand, it would add a lot to the immersion
, like a hammer in one hand and a flashlight in the other

i love the idea of stuff visible from the backpack, but i'm not sure if it will come with the animations update, it may be a little bit too much for the team to do in one release, but i'm just guessing