Hunting

unlimited444

So once you've basically looted the entire area near your base, there isn't really any other way to get food other than farming, which takes weeks. I noticed that they said they might add animals in the future, and I thought it would be a good idea if you could hunt them for meat. 

Something like a dear could spawn in the forest, which would run when it sees you, but if you manage to shoot it down. you can get some meat from it. It would be a great alternative to farming your food.

So once you've basically looted the entire area near your base, there isn't really any other way to get food other than farming, which takes weeks. I noticed that they said they might add animals in the future, and I thought it would be a good idea if you could hunt them for meat. 

Something like a dear could spawn in the forest, which would run when it sees you, but if you manage to shoot it down. you can get some meat from it. It would be a great alternative to farming your food.

i think they might have this planned but if they ever do do it it will be awhile

actually farming stuff should give some seeds too, cuz you cant recycle things, and thus you run out of seeds sometimes anyway and die starving

actually farming stuff should give some seeds too, cuz you cant recycle things, and thus you run out of seeds sometimes anyway and die starving

I usually die of starvation before the crops are even done, that or I get bit while trying to find some