IWBUMS 34.22

EasyPickins

IWBUMS 34.22

This will be the last update before IWBUMS becomes public, if there aren't any game-breaking bugs found before then.

• Wall vines placed by the mapper become erosion wall vines (on the ground floor only).
  • Fixed adding/removing items to/from bags on the ground not sending those items to the server.  Broken since February. Whoops!
  • Fixed fishing exception when no more lures were found when automatically adding another fishing action.
  • Fixed cooking recipes with the same name getting combined in the crafting ui. ('Prepare Rice' for example)
  • Juice Box: Eat -> Drink.
  • Axeman trait gives faster axe swings.
  • Fixed some issues saving when closing the game window while in-game instead of exiting.
  • Fixed erosion updates on the server every 10 minutes possibly affecting parts of the map that hadn't finished loading yet, resulting in invisible trees etc.
  • Added a graphical indicator to show how fast time is passing while sleeping in multiplayer.  It updates once every 10 game-world minutes.  I added this because it wasn't always obvious when the last awake player finally went to sleep, if you weren't staring at the clock.

5 minutes ago, Strats said:

Just wondering, but what is the difference between wall vines and erosion wall vines? Thanks!

Erosion vines grow and change with the seasons.  Previously, if the map-maker put a wall vine sprite on a building, it never changed.

2 hours ago, EasyPickins said:

Erosion vines grow and change with the seasons.  Previously, if the map-maker put a wall vine sprite on a building, it never changed.

Thanks EasyP! Nice job on the patch. :-D

I don't know if it's my laptop but it seems like the run speed have been reduce (i can be also wrong, but just feeling) ?
Also would it be possible to have a more visible fishnet ? it's really confusing the night with the water texture (almost invisible on my laptop) ? i don't know if other players have this issue or if it's just me :/ (maybe i'm blind :p)

20160509114348_1.jpg

Edited by NagashUD

16 hours ago, EasyPickins said:

• Fixed erosion updates on the server every 10 minutes possibly affecting parts of the map that hadn't finished loading yet, resulting in invisible trees etc.

Will this one have corrupted maps where a user has triggered this bug? Twiggy just wandered through an area where he'd seen it before, and the bug appeared to show up again.

2 hours ago, kirrus said:

Will this one have corrupted maps where a user has triggered this bug? Twiggy just wandered through an area where he'd seen it before, and the bug appeared to show up again.

It won't fix already-bugged parts of the map.