Too Long to Warm Up

CaptKaspar

I think it currently takes too long for your character to warm up when they are near a heat source.

If your character is cold, it takes a long time in game for them to warm up when standing next to a fire. 10-20 minutes of game time is all that it should really take IMO.

IMO if you approach a heat source you should almost immediately have your 'coldness' reduced, and be completely gone in less than 30 minutes. As it is right now it can take hours of being next to a fire for your 'coldness' to warm away.

11 minutes ago, Popsalot said:

zero dev support for this trash game. if i was you i'd forget about it ever getting close to what it should play like Lol

Really popsalot? Really?

You're gunna throw abuse at the dev team, about their game, on their own forums? Let's just say "super thin ice" and leave it there, shall we?

There's a lot of tuning and balancing to do in the game yet. That's because it's still in Alpha, it's not yet feature complete. Once it is, a lot of balancing'll happen, and papercut things like this will get fixed. It might even be worth a bug report, tbh.

41 minutes ago, Popsalot said:

zero dev support for this trash game. if i was you i'd forget about it ever getting close to what it should play like Lol

I wouldn't submit suggestions and bug fixes if I haven't personally seen the dev team listen to our suggestions and bug reports and either implement our ideas or fix the bugs.

I 100% disagree with you. I personally feel like this TIS is perhaps the best dev team that I have ever encountered.

Your claim that there is zero dev support is just flat out wrong. What rock have you been living under? You are obviously here on the forums, so I just don't get where you comment came from.

11 hours ago, Popsalot said:

I have no clue if your trolling or absolutely serious but this game in my opinion is gr8 and it's constantly updated, the devs LISTEN which is just, astronomical. and normally they'll fix bugs and talk to the community to see what they think, they're always asking for the communities opinion so i don't know how you could say "zero dev support" And also this is a REALLY small development team, i mean by now most other teams would've thrown in the towl *cough* seven days to die. But they haven't so it WILL TAKE TIME for the game to get to a point where there are the little tedious features and problems that we all notice and disagree with and point out. 

P.S (your comment killed more brain cells of mine than every time my brother forces me to listen to slob on my knob)

11 hours ago, Popsalot said:

Sorry dude you're wrong, i've been listened by devs here more than any others, and i should say it is rareful to be in direct contact with them; you should get that is an Alpha, and means you pay to : have the full game at the release; can participate at the development of the game including balancing, and plus you can have the opportunity to try new build in the IWBUMS branch in progress...

12 hours ago, CaptKaspar said:

I think it currently takes too long for your character to warm up when they are near a heat source.

If your character is cold, it takes a long time in game for them to warm up when standing next to a fire. 10-20 minutes of game time is all that it should really take IMO.

IMO if you approach a heat source you should almost immediately have your 'coldness' reduced, and be completely gone in less than 30 minutes. As it is right now it can take hours of being next to a fire for your 'coldness' to warm away.

Yeah i agree, i actually play in winter and it takes a while indeed to warm up, speeding up a little bit should be welcome i think.

Go fuck yourself idiot. It isn't my job to make the public branch playable which it isn't. on their own forums? how else do i get support for this pile of trash, since steam doesnt give any? it was playable last year. technically i own that game too and i want a copy of the playable game or i want a fucking refund, it's that simple;.

13 hours ago, Popsalot said:

Lol, fat troll

Go crying to your mom, idiot, or play some shitty crappy survival games before aggro on the devs

Bb, boy

• Kirrus locked this topic
3 hours ago, Popsalot said:

Go fuck yourself idiot. It isn't my job to make the public branch playable which it isn't. on their own forums? how else do i get support for this pile of trash, since steam doesnt give any? it was playable last year. technically i own that game too and i want a copy of the playable game or i want a fucking refund, it's that simple;.

We're pretty open to feedback, really. Being toxic isn't getting you anywhere.

You get support by not acting up and accepting that the world doesn't revolve around you so getting an answer to your request might sometimes take some time.

You can request a refund here:

https://help.steampowered.com/en/

If you're not qualified for one, you can stick around the forums with a change of attitude and we'll work things out. Giving you three days to learn some manners.

3 hours ago, B33ware said:

Lol, fat troll

Go crying to your mom, idiot, or play some shitty crappy survival games before aggro on the devs

Bb, boy

Being toxic to someone who is being toxic is still being toxic. This is not how we handle things around here. You should know better than that.