IWBUMS 34.21

EasyPickins

9 hours ago, Geras said:

You are in your negative calories. You'll need to eat a few thousand calories to start gaining weight again. Try eating an entire cube of butter and then a full bar of chocolate and then maybe a half or quarter of another cube of butter. That should set you up.

8x Peanut Butter should give something, right?

calories.png

Calories = 0.0... Something is wrong...

Edited by Alexandre Lange

18 minutes ago, Alexandre Lange said:

8x Peanut Butter should give something, right?

calories.png

Calories = 0.0... Something is wrong...

I've noticed that if you're playing with nutrition on as well as Hydrocraft you need to be more careful about what you eat. I believe what you're looking at is a Hydrocraft item and therefore it doesn't have the new stats yet (since the system is still being worked on by TIS).

Edited by Kuren

I dont use Hydrocraft. I use no mods besides CannedFix and Hunting Mod. Also, I started a new game (with those two mods enabled) to check and I found Peanut Butter with calories again. It shoud be indeed an issue with my save after the 'conversion to new world version' (88 > 89).

Edited by Alexandre Lange

Just now, Alexandre Lange said:

I dont use Hydrocraft. I use no mods besides CannedFix and Hunting Mod. Also, I started a new game (with those two mods enabled) to check and I found Peanut Butter with calories again. It shoud be indeed an issue with my save after the 'conversion to new world version (88 > 89).

Ah, My bad! I've seen this many times with Hydrocraft items in my games so it was my assumption that that's what was causing it :P

20 hours ago, Alexandre Lange said:

About Nutrition: I started the game with Overweight (95 kg), and I kept a low calories diet until I droped to 80 kg (losing the negative trait). After that, I start to maintain a regular diet, trying to keep my weight around 80 kg, but it keeps droping, regardless my efforts. Now I am Underweight and, even eating high calories food like a pig, I keep losing weight everyday. Im around 72 kg now.

Its an old save (from 34.19). Could it be a bug with my save and the new build (that comes with Nutrition off by default)?

I'm having the opposite problem I cant stop piling the weight on. Having to starve my self to get rid of the overweight trait, just half a carrot daily for me now :(

1 hour ago, Joshnpk said:

I'm having the opposite problem I cant stop piling the weight on. Having to starve my self to get rid of the overweight trait, just half a carrot daily for me now :(

I don't know how it happened and you gameplay style, you probably didn't spend much calories on early game, like in real, if you don't pay attention at the beginning, fat comes more fast than you think and when you want to start a diet , it's hard, and even running some few days are not enough; you need to spend more calories than you eat, you should lose weight slowly, very slowly; i try myself to not get over 85 kg, i'm around 79kg actually, so i don't know your character traits but even with hearty appetite i don't reach over 80kg :/
Can't really help you more, maybe you should check on the nutrition forum section :/

49 minutes ago, NagashUD said:

I don't know how it happened and you gameplay style, you probably didn't spend much calories on early game, like in real, if you don't pay attention at the beginning, fat comes more fast than you think and when you want to start a diet , it's hard, and even running some few days are not enough; you need to spend more calories than you eat, you should lose weight slowly, very slowly; i try myself to not get over 85 kg, i'm around 79kg actually, so i don't know your character traits but even with hearty appetite i don't reach over 80kg :/
Can't really help you more, maybe you should check on the nutrition forum section :/

Oh everything's alright, I'm not in any dire trouble. Its because I ate a few jars of mayonnaise as I had just raided a pharmacy and had lots of antidepressants and wanted to get rid of the mayonnaise as I had no bread and there fore no use for it. The fact that lots of food now represents more than it previously did hasn't helped, chocolate bars for instance. Meant that when I was eating all of one item instead of half I ended up piling on the pounds hahaha.