:) , :| , :(

ElFtador

Easy, easy, boy! Do not rush! You must not rush, or you will miss the stars. You must hear firstly what I`ve done today, it was awesome! I went visiting the Morgan`s house and guess what? They were not there! Weird, having that there is always that cute little granny. Oooo... Wait! Now I remember! I saw her! She was in the backyard, playing with the dog, but somehow the dog had not enjoy the way she played, maybe because she pets too hard, you know? I went there and shown her how to pet a dog rightly with my little Karen over here and she went asleep, just like all the others. Oh... The dog was sleeping too! It was so cute I could not abtain from taking a memory with me, so I took the sleeping dog, but not all of it, I dont want to offend the Morgans, they`re good guys, they like playing golf a lot but they have the bad custom of taking a handicap before playing, so I always win, and where was I? Oh, right, the memory! I took the sleeping dog`s little brilliant stars! He struggled a little because he was not sure he was able to give them to me but I took them anyway. Now I have a huge collection of stars: 200 good folks offered to give me their pair of stars in exchange of pats! And boy, I love giving them, I wonder how comes people got so kind since they began to walk slow! Why do they walk slow, you may ask. For the *lols*, obvious, you silly bum-bum! They make tricks: They roll, they trip, they sing and they even make sounds from other things! Last night I saw a couple of them breaking John`s house OS and making him a surprise party! He screamed of happiness and even popped some firecrackers! Or maybe it was Matilda? I dont know, I never talk to him, he is too gross. I cant stand bald people! I even saw a couple called Baldspot. Karen never liked them. They seem to be too friendly. I must investigate.

Are you still there, boy? You must see the stars, you forgot, my little piece of sunshine? Why would you leave? You want the moon, not the stars, I know you. Karen, we have some stuff to do.

Oh boy, why did you have to rush. I told you not to rush. Now you cant see the stars, as they were took from you. Yet again, I remain in my solitude in this crowded civilization. I guess I will go visit those Baldspots, maybe I should cook a pie? It is a friendly gesture everyone should do. Maybe an apple pie would do the best! I like apples. Especially the little white ones. They taste quite squeezy-ish, but I got used to the taste. Maybe they will like the taste too! I mean, after all, I took them from the best store,  the one with black fences where people cry in it. 

They didnt like the pie. They took Karen. I will find them. Karen, I will a-v-e-n-g-e you. I hereby swear in front of me, I will find you, Karen. It will be quite hard to find you since the friendly town folks now became more aggresive since you are not with me anymore. I miss you Karen. Karen, I love you. I love you when you make that noise, I love you when I pick the red thingies you leave behind, I love when you help me gather the stars from the sky and then watch them with me, I love you, I love you.

And they thought I was insane

For my love for you was pure

But they wil suffer by your bane

As I have found you, I found my cure.

Karen, please, forgive me. I am sorry, Karen, I ran out. Please, do not look that way at me. If I kiss you, will it pa-

The transmission was interrupted by a gun shot.

This is Andrew Smith speaking. I have found the corpse of an ID-less person. If anyone had a relative who has a "Forever" tatto on his face and wishes to offer him a proper burial, I found him deceased on the Racoon street Number 14. There is nothing left here, but a horrible collection of eyeballs from diverse creatures and organs in the kitchen. Transmission ended.

2 minutes ago, King Kitteh said:

I was thoroughly disturbed. That's what you wanted right?

Exactly. I was thinking to take a more Hannibal-like course of the story but then I looked at the sky and at a photo of someone I love and thought of stars.

And it was raining with sunshine,

Sunshine with rain

Wounds healed in dirty rags with twine,

And, oh God, the pain.

I was the winter

And You were it`s queen

The rain froze in December

And You left me keen

I would meet You again

But now they are knocking

I`m so sorry for being vain

But You can`t begin packing

Because You`ll greet them.

Today I made a new best friend, he would not want to tell me his name, but he had a hell of a beautiful wife with him: Karen. To be honest, I would hit on her. Hard. I would make her scream my name while each and every one of those dirty moth******* would hear and watch us. Of course, they will never approach me. They`re so canadian-ish that they would not even bother a fly, and even if they get too close I would welcome them warmingly in my relation with Karen. He has weird customs, he keeps collecting eyeballs and I LOVE IT. He calls them stars and wants me to see them all: Green eyes, brown eyes, blue eyes, black eyes, dog eyes, bird eyes, deer eyes, he even says he has been given "stars" from the people he loves. Now that is something c-u-t-e. I would fall in love again with Her if She would give me those brilliant stars ( But of course I would not mind if She would give me some other "stars", if you know what I`m saying) and I would give Her my deep and eternal love again and again and again. And that Karen reminds me of Her.  A lot. Noisy, vulcanic and always problematic, but cute in her deadly way. Sometimes I wonder why She wanted to stay with the guests? I guess I will never find out. Maybe I will meet Her again in the next December. I must prepare from now, who knows? I need to shave daily, I grown a beard so long I could slap somebody like in those clichee kung fu movies. I guess I should see what is in that kitchen that he has. But he won`t allow me, maybe that is where he keeps his collection? Oh Gosh, it both scares me and thrills me. I guess I should keep a jar of two for myself.

Note to self: NEVER eat the food from him. He collects particular organs and bones and makes "delicious" food out of it. He has this Adam`s apple pie that is "divine", but the cherries he mixes it with are terrible! A little too weird to chew for me, so I guess I will stay with plebs food. He keeps his walkie-talkie on sometimes with those gorgeous headphones and I see that he likes thinking out loud ( not the song, sheesh).

I went there. It was AWESOME! He told me he went visiting some neighbours, Ba-something, I wonder how he feels? I took the only jar that had a lid on it to be surprised of something: He doesn`t keep only eyeballs. He hides important loot like shotgun ammo and energy bars in them, and since the water is too messy to see anything in it and no normal pleb would dare to touch those stars ( because they`re too bright for normal eyes to see), he has a secret hide spot nobody would mess with! Now that`s genious, especially that I, for instance, found out that they`re labelled by age, color, provenence and even skin color! ( Racist, I guess?). He kept the ammo in the jar with " blue eyed virgins "... Oh... I remember She had blue eyes too. Oh darling, I wish You were in this jar near me. I guess he prices more the little girls? I just don`t want to know how he knows that they`re virgi - door break sound and somebody laughing -

-shotgun shots-

-more shotgun shots-

-Windows breaking and moaning-

-even more shotgun shots-

-a scream-

"I told you not to rush, boy. I told you. I knew from the first moment you love Karen, but she is MINE. MINE! Here come more good people, I guess we should welcome them, Karen!"

Transmission ends suddenly

This is Sgt. Andrew Smith speaking again. I found another one, ID-less. If anyone had a relative whose left arm missed a finger, I found him deceased on Amber street number 23. The way he died is... too hard to bear with. What is weird is that this guy also lacks eyeballs, maybe a serial killer whose signature is removing eyeballs? I must documentate more. Transmission end.

14 hours ago, Trink_Reiniger said:

You really like eyeballs, eh? You could enjoy "The Sandman" by E.T.A. Hoffmann. Its 40 pages short, and about eyeballs, too.

Well, im curious what happens next...

Indeed I do. I found it, this night will be reserved only for it. Thanks a lot!

6 minutes ago, Queen Glory said:

Thanks, for ruining my night, really appreciate it! KEEP UP THE GR8 WORK HOPE YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED!

(it's legit good im just gonna never visit this page again <3)

Thank you, I feel flattered <3

And the cold... Oh, my dear, the cold made us who we are, because without the cold you cant feel the warmth of your passion.

I guess I love him. That`s all that matters to me. As long as he doesn`t treat me like one of his girlfriends he had when he was "Famous"... Pfft. More like one-hit artist. I wish he would be less arrogant for Damn sake. But even that way, he seems cute, especially when he shows his true psychotic side. I still remember even today, after nearly a year has passed how I met him: It was one of those rainy days from December, when it was so cold even the rain froze instantly at the touch of the rotten flesh of theirs. I began to understand the reason of their moanings: They were happy. They could feel it. They liked it when it hurted. And then I saw him with that gorgeous bloody blade of his. He firstly would cut them off their feet and then would stab them countless times. It was spraying everywhere, and he was smiling. The drops of dark red on his even darker skin ressembled freckles that extended to the infinite.. And beyond the realm of the body, falling in the vanity of air until they would meet the rigidity of the concrete. He was sucked into the beautifulness of the act he was posing in. I could not say the same about the same about the spectators... Especially the one behind him! I ran towards him and entered the theater of murder as a new personna, as She. And since then I remained She. Now we are one happy family, but I dont like when he swears a lot, that being when he finds something to drink. I guess I should go with him in that protocolary visit to the Morgans, who knows?

They were at home... But not quite glad to see us. in particular me. If they have a problem with my disease, then I guess I should show them how it is to be in my skin! -transmission ends-

/

On another frequence

/

This is Sgt. Andrew Smith, reporting my first important discovery of deceases. I found a family of 3, one zombified in the backyard and 2 dead in a particular way: Their hair seems to have been overbleached gaining a white, snowish color and their face seems to have a particular mark: Their cheeks have been cut with scissors most probably and then stitched back forming a flower design. If anyone had relatives with the name of Morgan Helen and Morgan Freud then I must announce that their deceased bodies can be found well tugged in their bedrooms at their house on Racoon street number 16. Transmission end.

/

I think somebody followed us. I wish he would try and listen to me atleast now and stop being in his world, not like I would hate it, but i dont know if he aknowledges of what is going to happen if we gained human enemies that actually can harm us. We had an argue last night over idealism and empirism. Come on, everybody knows that every cognitive process is gained a posteriori, because if we would already know everything then what would be the purpose of passing this life? So we could just see the same story interpreted in a different way? Oh no, dear, stories are different... But try and explain that to him.

He broke my leg, the jerk! It hurted so much I couldn`t abtain from screaming. He left saying one of those cheesy quotes, and it charmed me in every way. I guess the thumpings at the front door are guests. I should welcome them in the warmest way! I think I got a plan

-sounds of somebody searching something in a drawer-

-microwave buttoning sounds-

"Atleast I should go with fireworks"

-thumping intensifies-

"I wish this house had more floors"

-windows breaking-

-a battle roar of a woman is heard among thumpings on walls-

-an explosion-

Transmission ends

This is Sgt Andrew Smith, reporting an explosion on Wilhelm street number 31. I managed to hinder its expansion to other houses. About the existence of humans at the face of the scene I can`t either confirm or infirm it. Maybe they didnt want to end like everybody did so they went with a boom. I like those guys.

Transmission ends

explicit means detailed, right? I dont think it is too detailed. It is rather vague, which aids in making your story scary.

Write along, if you dont mind writing just for me, since you gave your other readers nightmares.

I AM THE BRAVEST KITTEN!!!

So off topic:

I just noticed that you get all the pussy. (Look at the profile-pics in this thread.)

After a vague journey, all I seem to find is restless vagueness. As if everyone here wasn`t vague enough already... I gave them nicknames, too! The white haired girl, the collector and the "forever" guy. They seem to have strange pasts and this "silent" town is the strangest and fairiest of them all. Today I saw one of the most disturbing customs here: somebody is actually capturing living infected and is embellishing them by making them up. Literally. Whoever does this firstly traps them into a pit whose base if filled with pillows so they would not break their bones in the fall and afterward would drag them to the surface using chains, into the forest and then releasing them in the town to scare "tourists". You may wonder how I know all of those details, I don`t know either. I just do. All I remember is that I was sent here for a reason, but after that car incident I forrgot a lot, including my name. I noticed that in matter of choice, the psycho likes mostly fine women. Weirdly, they also seem to walk a lot faster than the others do. Fresh prey, infected after a short make-up session and then left to take a stroll to the city. I would like to meet that person, as it seems to be nicely enough to even give them push-up bras! It`s for the first time I found sexiness in their way of shambling! I want to see more, but firstly I need to take a bath. I guess John might help me, since he lives here, on Racoon street. The trees look so amazing, I would wish to stand under them hugging one of the corpses for days and days, but that would be rude, as others want hugs too. I guess I will rest one day for a long time, so I wont need it now. I need to remember this one. - a fling noise is heard, among some scratches- Now I won`t forget it easily.

Damn you, John! In every single way. You had to tell me that you`re inviting guests overnight. I guess now all I can do is take a bath. I am glad you locked yourself and decided it is better to shot rather than being eaten because if you were with our guests now I would not have any water to bathe in. And this little piece of gun history over here will be useful. 

From now on, they call me the Tourist, because I take souvenirs. How cute! I went to meet them where they always go. If they would find my location they would win the game. I am glad they can`t because I am good at hiding, otherwise I would end ugly. Really ugly. Sheesh, uglier than that last president US had. I couldn`t stand that piece of car selling child molesting mist. (OOC: Read "mist" in german. It is better). I am gonna meet with them again. I will win this game, at all costs.

-door squeaks-

"Oh.. he-"

"bashing sounds"

-sudden silence-

Well, I guess they found me. If this guy doesn`t return where he is supposed to return, they will come after me. Gotta move fast, I guess! I will leave them a surprise and I will let one of those Walkies Talkies here to record. They will be here in approximatively 3-4 hours, judging by the distance from the forest to the town.

-commotion sounds-

-window creak sound-

"This should teach them a lesson"

This is Sgt Andrew Smith reporting a forest fire caused most probably by a huge explosion! There must have been at least 16 blasts in the western area! The horde has began moving intensly and is overhelming me! I request support immediatly! They won`t get inside this house for a day, I promised myself this. but I cant promise others the same thing, so I am going to need a partner, soon. I just wish that Private Rob would have survived the journey. I hate MIA-s for a reason: We can`t confirm their death. They`re like ticking bombs: If they go insane they will either make a hell of a massacre or will let somebody else do it. If they go dead, they don`t stay dead. And what is worse than a predator with the brain of an Amoeba? A strong predator with the brain of an Amoeba. Transmission ended.

The faces were hiding masks

And the masks were hiding faces.

??? 1. I still remember the days when we danced. We didn`t enjoy only theater and acting, but also singing and drawing. We were the authors of our love, writing words of love while holding our hands together, bathing in the cold rain of winter while they were surrounding us. And when they got closer, and closer, and closer, we unsheated each others machete and in the rhytm of one of those cheesy latino melodies..

??? 2. ... we danced, and danced, and danced. It was all we had been left with: Our mo******* culture. It was our life, our style, our everything. It was what got us closer and distanced us at the same time. I would have preffered a mighty old bat, but it gave more class the stripes of blood and gore we painted the streets with. The snow was falling...

??? 3. ... and they were falling between the snow. The white haired lady and the "classy" monkey were like the two sides of the moon: one enchanting because of it`s splendor and one misterious because of it`s darkness knowledge. They were together...

??? 4 ... Yet in the same time they were separated because of him. He should have not gotten his stars on my stars. They are MINE! And Karen is MINE too! The discord always came from the most controversate character, and, to be honest, I can`t find an anti-thesis of feelings and knowledge, of attitude and intelligence stronger than the one in this guy. I swore myself...

??? 5. ... I would dedicate my life in winning this game...

??? 1. ... Even if that costed our lifes...

??? 2. ... Our humanity

??? 3. ... Our freedom

??? 4. ... Or our sanity which was already lost.

All. And so we began meeting.

1 In the beginning We created the apocalypse and the vanity of death.

2 And the vanity was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of Ludum moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And We said, Let there be a purpose:  and there was a purpose.

4 And We saw the purpose, that it was good: and We divided the purpose from the vanity.

5 And We called the purpose Game, and the vanity We called Rule. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Our sanity began fading as soon as we enjoyed the first kill. It started as a small contest, as a small game between colleagues from work: Who could be able of creating the most original scene of genocide; but what we didn`t say was who to include or exclude in that genocide, and so we began hunting each other. At first we began meeting in a safe place where we vowed of never killing each other. It was all fine, bragging about our fine tastes in keeping the dead ones... dead. But after bragging comes envy, and after envy, theft and after theft.. death and... Despair. Passions became obsessions, love faded in the blink of an eye, but hope was never lost, as we were many, only one being able of winning. My name is unknown, but my fate is the greatest and the dearest ones: The one of isolating our world into a "Normal" one, and then visiting the outside just.. for fun! Because as I said, it all started as a small contest, as a small game between colleagues from work: Who could be able of creating the most original scene of genocide. Sadly, I am followed and stalked. I am injuried, but I regret nothing. I promised myself I would find the only path to victory, and that I would lead ourselves out of the Game. And then I smiled., because I knew hope was still there.

: )

This is Sgt Andrew Smith, transmitting live from an isolated place not far away from the town. It seems that I`ve found a secret community. I need more time to inspect this. I request immediate help, as they seem to be too numerous for myself. I found an isolated frequency used only by the local police which dissapeared long time ago, I recognized at least 4 different persons, each having a special transmission sent from places forrgoten by the normal world. I wonder how comes that they can`t communicate? Maybe not all of them are using Walkie Talkies, but also radio stations! That would explain a lot: I managed after a couple weeks from the forest fire incident to sneak at the crime scene only to discover those vigilantes. They wear masks at meetings and never know each other too personally, as they seem to come from a multi-national company that funded this massacre in the whole state. I don`t blame it totally, it actually helped in reducing the population of the undead, but they will soon run out of victims without pulse and will head towards us, the ones who still have a story to be told. I am afraid, I again request as much help as possible at my coordinates, Transmission ended.

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Trink_Reiniger said:

Will you continue this? I would like you to.

I just came back today. Had some serious health problems. I am actually writing on a new post right now, so expect more from me!

Where`s my prescription?

Doctor, Doctor please listen!

My brain is all scattered

You can be Alice I`ll be the Mad Hatter

Imagine befriending the only creature in this world that would kill with so much pleasure that he would cry of happiness when he sees the blood gushing out of his victims. Now imagine that creature working with you and walking ( To be honest, more like stalking...) with you everywhere to create the best ending. But this ain`t no crappy Hunger Games where people kill each other for the pleasure of some white snowish prick. And this ain`t one of those enigmatic love novels girls kill each other for in malls. This game is our Creed, our new lifestyle. We were so absorbed in our boring office jobs that we forgot the pleasure of ending stories. And not just any story but good ones. People that deposed a lot of effort in their life, making children, love, money, career, education and contributing to the gross mass of persons we call society. Everything ended by breaking a small wire that triggers spikes, shotguns, nail bombs and all sort of nasty things only I could IMAGINE. We gave each other nicknames inspired by literature. Since for his obsession for hats, he is the Mad Hatter. Obsession being the most embellishing world that I could use in this sittuation; He carries those damn hats EVERYWHERE. I wonder how he can actually fold them so he can leave space for his knifes: Butterfly knifes, Trench Knifes, Diver Knifes even one goddamn Katana he keeps close in case rotten meat hits the fan. And so, I began to identify myself as Alice. I like it! I feel this world embraced me in the most strangest ways possible, and that is just.. beautiful. We are working on a huge project, but somebody is planning a sabotage, because on one of our daily check-ups I had the impression of spotting a human shadow. Fast one and too natural to be rotten. There must be something weird, as that imagine is frightening me more and more often. Well, I guess nothing matters... too much. I`ll reside in my mental sanctuary whose only key is that vapor. That milk helps me sleep better and laugh more, I just wish it didn`t made me that thirsty.

It was... spectaculaire! Parfatiment genocide, mon cher! The best bloody rain I`ve experienced since Paris! That city had the best memoirs one garcon could experience: Le Moulin Rouge where you could see the best dance dans le histoir de monde! The music was on when I got there, and the rouge Can Can carnage was still going; I didn`t knew that those chicks had such powers hid inside them! And then there was that restaurant where I would always meet my only soul-mate, Amelie Poulain. Gosh, she was beautiful with that rotten pale face enjoying on the fresh viscerals of that greedy barman that always gave us cold condensed milk! Je suis desole, mais je ne peut apporter-elle avec moi, ici. The helicopter didn`t accept her, so they kicked her off L`Arc just before she could snack on them. Note to self: Steal stronger leashes in the next life. They headed over the ocean, because transmissions said it was safe. I had to travel half of the USA stealing cars and collecting the most beautiful knifes to survive, so you could imagine the cruel truth. Then I reached this small town in Kentucky, which I won`t leave, because the gals and guys here are pretty nice. They know well l`art de crime, and that impressed to my heart. I just wish that this girl I am staying with wouldn`t be so geeky all the time. Because of her, I improved, I can`t disagree, but seriously now, who cares that the last iOS that appeared before the breach didn`t  had a jailbreak??? It isn`t like you`re just going to enter one of those classy Internet Cafes and open xhamster so you could enjoy yourself, so why care that Cydia won`t let you use unoriginal chargers anymore??? Just give me a break with those apples and pears and whatever they are and let me enjoy drawing on the street! Somebody even tried to draw using the Golden Rule on Racoon street! Sadly some punks that are against our little game cleaned that amazing piece d`art! Filles de putes, mon amies! And now... Back to le genocide. Actually, nevermind. I have some stuff to do. I heard some noise.

-"Alice! Did you plant the sweet gifts for our visitors?"

-"I remember I did"

-"Then why do we have termites?

-"Oh shi..."

Gunshots and a scream

An explosion with intense metal noise

Static

This is Sgt Andrew reporting another one. Actually... Another 10. Unindentifiable by any means, maybe because they`re so torn by nails and spikes and decorating this place in such an grotesque way I feel terrified of. This town is a true slaughterhouse, I just wish you would actually answer me! I know the States have bigger problems but this is going to degenerate into something bigger if we don`t interfere with early enough! Every human being here enjoys murdering everything, either undead or alive. I took some time in defusing or prematurely detonating the traps here, since they`re military grade, nothing I didn`t saw at the boot camp. Besides this ingenious mechanism: All toilets seem to have been destroyed and replaced with pumps that firstly drained most of the water from the pipes and filled them with a cheap replacement of gasoline and liquid explosive. Sheesh, they indeed had resources. They would still need to be assured that the circuit is completed between all the houses so that must be the reason why they didn`t set it off yet, but when these guys are done, then it`s DONE. I managed to power one of those pumps and interrupt the circuits, but it won`t affect the enviorment that much, maybe because those pumps are everywhere! They even damaged some of them so they can`t be reverted, which means they aknowledged of my pressence. I began making enemies so... Expect the unexpected, I guess? Let`s hope I am not the only one who knows these kind of stuff, so they would fight back. Transmission ended.

• 1 month later...

I searched for love

I searched for people

I searched for things that scare me

Only to find myself

-static noise-

The walls were decorated with SQUARES. Squares everywhere, of all kinds. Stained squares, cracked squares, mossy squares, rotten squares, bloody squares, dead... squares. He just stood in the middle of the room holding his lilium.

He just stared. At nothing. : |

Kyrie, fons bonitatis.
Kyrie, ignis divine, eleison.

I stalked Him all day from the shadows, he reminds me of Michael. But no, His wings wouldn`t bring the freezing breeze of December, but thy would arrive with plague against everyone, both alive and scourged. The end of this satanic degringolade empowered by corporatist rats whom they call it a "Game" of life and death soon it is to be. I should announce thy Chairman of this.

The good angel of death walked among the road of damnation, Racoon street, while the cold purity sent by the Lord is touching his figure and melting of the warmth of his soul. The robe that protected him presented a pattern of lines that met under the shape of a square, repeating and repeating until they met two zippers on the back of his jacket. He then pulled out of that jacket his wings, whose sharpness would behead any damned soul, sending it back to the Underworld.  He stopped in the front of a number: 14.  The door broke infront of Him, shards of glass and splinters of wood stabbing the surroundings, but avoiding Him by milimeters. He entered. The battlecry of Alexei could be heard from the skies and the hells, followed by his notorious weapon, Karen, that would launch iron, smoke and brimstone. The windows of the hut would explode from the inside out, calling the help of the damned against the angel of death, but one of the windows remained intact. Until Alexei would be pushed out and sent flying to the tree that defended it`s land well, straight into the sharpest of the branches, puncturing Alexeis viscerals and revealing the atrocious pain he caused to all his victims who are now blind. The chorus of angels sang for the spirits of the opressed, opening the gates of Heavens for them.

The end... WAS ON.

Transmission ended

Archived