IWBUMS 34.20

EasyPickins

IWBUMS 34.20  (Getting Closer To Public Release Edition)

• Hide the 'New Character' button after death when DropOffWhiteListAfterDeath=true (for perma-death servers).
  • Fixed PVP cooldown taking 1/2 as long at 60 FPS compared to 30 FPS.
  • Don't show ZzzZZZzzzz text in the chat window.
  • Fixed 'Wake Up XYZ' not working on splitscreen players in multiplayer.
  • Fixed radio/tv broadcasts in multiplayer only displaying the first line followed by static. (Issue #160)
  • Stop radio/tv <bzzt> text being logged in the chat window.
  • Fixed controller A button not adding/removing traits in character creation.
  • Fixed not being able to dig with a shovel/trowel with hand injuries.
  • Prevent thumping zombies getting pushed away by other zombies. (Issue #1459)
  • With Mortality=Never, don't become infected, only fake-infected, otherwise the fever lasts forever. (Issue #157)
  • Fixed tool-name translations of shovel/trowel in the furniture-moving info window.
  • Added "Pour into" submenu so you can choose what to transfer water into.
  • Doubled endurance regen while sleeping to match the Rest action.
  • Hide ??? tiles when not in debug mode.
  • Added many tooltips for various server options.
  • Added a console message about possible server hangs before doing UPnP.
  • Removed 'Slice Bread' recipe that uses uncooked Bread Dough. (Issue #161)
  • Changed Six Months Later loot rarity to Rare instead of Normal.
  • Fixed zombies not hurting sleeping players.
  • Increased the damage zombies do when thumping when the clock is running fast.
  • Made rain more transparent when the screen shader is used.
  • Fixed 'Climb through' controller prompt not appearing for window frames without windows.
  • Fixed holes in floors being valid places to stand for some actions. (Issue #163)
  • Fixed moved woodstoves displaying fuel/fire sprites. (Issue #165)
  • Fixed some tile-property bugs (sink position in the Sunstar Motel bathrooms).
  • Fixed missing wall-vines in the Last Stand map (they used an old tileset).

Yeah, this is great and all, but when are you guys going to put dragging back in? I'd really like to be able to move furniture, grills, trash cans, and other things around again. Moving logs is a serious pain in the rear.

2 hours ago, Harmont said:

Yeah, this is great and all, but when are you guys going to put dragging back in? I'd really like to be able to move furniture, grills, trash cans, and other things around again. Moving logs is a serious pain in the rear.

To move logs you can use ropes, that really helps to transport more logs at once! (8-10)

Edited by NagashUD

What about the zoom options, any chance of polishing them? I still have an extra zoom level even though I didn't pick it, if I pick two levels I can always zoom out 3 levels and if I pick 3 levels I can always zoom out 4 levels. Also on some of the zoom levels everything looks out of focus.

4 minutes ago, Joshnpk said:

What about the zoom options, any chance of polishing them? I still have an extra zoom level even though I didn't pick it, if I pick two levels I can always zoom out 3 levels and if I pick 3 levels I can always zoom out 4 levels. Also on some of the zoom levels everything looks out of focus.

100% is always there, it can't changed.  The out-of-focus is texture filtering; if it's removed, the player may look less blurry, but the rest of the world looks very pixel-y.

2 minutes ago, EasyPickins said:

100% is always there, it can't changed.  The out-of-focus is texture filtering; if it's removed, the player may look less blurry, but the rest of the world looks very pixel-y.

Seems like a fair trade, if the texture filtering can be made toggleable?

4 hours ago, EasyPickins said:

I think I've found another bug with the zoom levels. You cant have the closest zoom level (even if you have it selected) unless you have every zoom level selected. so if I uncheck just the 50% an 75% levels I cant then get the closest zoom level anymore.

2 hours ago, Varenvel said:

this not looks like fresh watermelon despite tooltip claims its fresh , since playing IWBMS version i see lots of wierd food who spoils when taken from frige , and food spoling seams to act very wierd at times

Watermelon has a bug where DaysFresh is greater than DaysTotallyRotten.   I haven't seen other problems, although in earlier versions there were bugs with food age;  I don't know if you're seeing problems with an old savefile or a new one.

Running multiplayer server threw this overnight on console.

SaveAll took 3.085749 ms
reanimate: saved 17 zombies
../common/singleprocesspipe_any.cpp (198) : Assertion Failed: m_Peeked.second == false || m_nEventCount > 0

Didn't have time to investigate or try logging in, restarted server OK.

Also, thanks for the UPnP true console message, handy that was :)

10 hours ago, EasyPickins said:

Watermelon has a bug where DaysFresh is greater than DaysTotallyRotten.   I haven't seen other problems, although in earlier versions there were bugs with food age;  I don't know if you're seeing problems with an old savefile or a new one.

I've seen this happen with Fish Filet. It's fresh in the fridge and rotten when I take it out. Not sure if it's related to it being an old save or not. 

20160430214751_1.jpg

Edited by TalSh

save is not old , it was made in ibum beta , basically whole server did get super wipe , server is ALMOST week old

and yes it was wiped properly including all local saves for all players and me

also i said it before , lots zombies seam to re spawn some of loot , not sure if that multiplayer related but we every now and then find new loot on zombies we know 100% we looted , some "more then few times by now"

loot re spawn is off on server

Edited by Varenvel

8 hours ago, TalSh said:

I've seen this happen with Fish Filet. It's fresh in the fridge and rotten when I take it out. Not sure if it's related to it being an old save or not. 

I think the fish didn't go rotten, the burger did...  BreadSlices last for 6 days, but BurgerRecipe only lasts for 5.  When the burger is created, it's age is set to the age of the BreadSlices, which might be older than 5 days, so the burger becomes rotten.