More Diverse Skin Tones

CzarUltra

Right now in character creation, we have the option for either black or white; but the human skin tone is much more diverse than that. It'd be a very simple addition that'd increase immersion and probably wouldn't be terribly hard to implement; we could have a gradient for it similar to the hair color panel. The same could go for zombies, with varying colors of pale to grey or greenish (flavor-wise indicating their state of decay).

For instance, I am Native American, so if I wanted to play myself I think it'd make more sense to have tan skin, rather than white. On the other hand this is just a game after all. I don't mind terribly if we only have the two options -- however I think that having the game more openly represent people would be refreshing.

Edited by CzarUltra

1 hour ago, MashPotato said:

Yup, we're definitely going to be adding more skin tones... we actually used to have more, but I think the others were temporarily removed during our character model rejigging. You can look forward to this being back in with the upcoming animation build, or soon after :) 

Are more character customization options a possibility then?