The brutal truth about helicopters?

Unghin

I always just assumed that those guys in the chopper were up to no good, so I hope if you successfully hide from the spotters then the fore mentioned military will take longer to find and attack you... just a thought!

6 hours ago, King Kitteh said:

Behold my (professional) artistic skills, a mouse and 10 minutes of free time!

Kitten drawed so poorly and suffering - it's make me sad :cry:

6 hours ago, PZ-NOOB said:

maybe its the military's intentions to alert infected and to draw them back into the centre of Kentucky, to slow the spread of infection? Or maybe they want our survivors dead because we could be contaminated and escaping the quarantine (which being a living human we have a greater chance of doing) would lead to a pandemic of catastrophic proportions. Just a thought.

Nice thought. A secret military mission to prevent pandemic and panic, if they want to hide real facts - player is dangerous obstacle. Like in movies when goverment try to hide any truth about something terrible.

Spoiler

Also it may happens irl.

*radio noises*

"Why? It's easy, mate. Agenda 21. Anyone who survives it is genetic stock worthy of repopulating the earth with. That's why they watch you, test you and eventually, will come reclaim you to make cloned storm-troopers out of your alpha-human DNA. Stay out of sight, let them think you are dead. Stay safe."

*skzz-cht!*

conspiricyradio.jpg

10 hours ago, winterpyre said:

maybe the pilot doesn't know what happening, maybe he just thinks its an intense county wide game of tag and wanted to watch

Nice thought, I am agree with you. It can be looks like this:

chopper.png

Spoiler

EnigmaGrey sorry but I can't keep calm, I have to illustrate this.

2 hours ago, Unghin said:

Nice thought, I am agree with you. It can be looks like this:

chopper.png

Reveal hidden contents

EnigmaGrey sorry but I can't keep calm, I have to illustrate this.

In what kind of game of tag is one person not 'it' while everyone else is? Also what kind of tag do people DIE in?!

Answer:

Spoiler

This Game

Zombified chopper pilots!

If you could follow the chopper you would see them falling from the sky once they break the doors and windows of the chopper.

(It's the only reasonable explanation)

On 01/05/2016 at 1:16 AM, lemmy101 said:

Seems a little naive in your confusion as to why the military would care or try and help. :P This is a potentially apocalypse making quarantine, and you're right in the centre of it. I'm not sure if you watch TWD and remember the flashback scene of Shane in the hospital where Rick is? Or played Halflife. Or any other game or TV show or movie ever involving any quarantine event and the military? When we finally add the military soliders doing clean up sweeps into the game, are you going to run up to them going 'thank god you're here!'? :P

Suffice as to say the people in the helicopter, whatever they are doing, aren't out on a mission looking for survivors to help out.

That is true in my online gameplay for volume 5, me and my group met a crew of military men, needless to say we did not get help. One of the dudes got raped as well. Role play.... lol

OK HONEST TO GOD HERE, Never had a problem with helis except for once when i was chillin' in a house bunch of zombies out side, then a helicopter roles up thinkin' it owns the place and i look out the second story window and i see it, the mega horde bash through the house and i got destroyed by the zombies.