VOIP feature

allu

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, lemmy101 said:

We once made a joke in a mondoid in response to the Mojang sale to Microsoft,  that we'd sold our company to Sony for $2bil and were flying around in golden helicopters, and for months after were getting accused by some of being sell outs or congratulated on it was remarkable. 

First of all Lol and secound of all, i apologize for making constant jokes on the NPC status some of the probably make me sound like a complete ass :/ so im sorry about that.

P.S Lemmy i know how to fun the company with many o funds, three words

WHEEL OF FORTUNE!

Spoiler

All you need to do is get the entire teem on Wheel of fortune without them actually knowing it, get a lot of money with some lucky spins, then provide money for company and self and probably new car and trip to africa to get parasite :P 

Edited by Queen Glory

3 hours ago, TheDreaded1 said:

Looks like a s'more for rich people..

Mmmmm, s'mores...

the only expensive thing is the sweet cheese, the "mascarpone" wich is about 10€/kg (I hope you're not American or both this measures will sound confusing XD)
so it's not that expensive, but trust me it's the best thing in the world, ever.

now let's talk business, the deal was that I'd get a golden helicopter as well, guys...

you're forcing me to cut on your supply of pizza, I hate it but I have no choice.

1 hour ago, Queen Glory said:

Well i am American and i for 1 am very offended, why on Earth would i know pounds, but i know us and our silly pounds/weight system and i know how to talk KG bro.

(not actually offended)

36 minutes ago, TheDreaded1 said:

My gram knowledge goes as far as, "how much for an 1/8th?"

sorry XD i was speaking mostly about the €uro value though, even i myself don't know it compared to most other values

VOIP is always a pretty nifty feature to have in a game where communication is available. Especially for developers who aren't hosting an official server and thereby don't have to deal with persons (complaining about others) making untoward comments. Shouting SURPRISE! before unloading a shotgun just isn't the same over text.

I suppose I would be curious regarding how it would be handled in-game. If you put a gun to my head (SURPRISE!) I'd assume that if someone were speaking over voip the resulting noise footprint would essentially be the same as if they were speaking via text in terms of alerting nearby persons/entities to what's taking place and if the intended target can actually hear you. Maybe with some kind of accompanying text (*talking*) appearing above your head to indicate that you're speaking for the sake of persons who have disabled the feature or are hard of hearing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, we're slow, but good things can come out of frustration: http://steamcommunity.com/app/108600/discussions/0/357285562491902247/

It'll most likely be duplicated here and placed in an easily visible location.

Hopefully this means we won't have such . . . uh . . .epic replies in the future when things come to a head.

Apologies for the replies, Allu.