Queen Glory's buildings thread!

DresdenBBQ

@Capt_Paradox I forgot to mention above something funny about my daughters cat. Took videos of it too. She started this weird game when she's outside, taps on the glass and her cat comes crashing against the window pane like a vicious pit-bull.  If I was a stranger, and didn't know any better, Id have told the owner to get rid of it. Its actually an act, as the moment she opens the door, this vicious ball of fur leaps into her arms and purrs as if only a moment ago it looked like the cat would have viciously attacked her. But that's not the really weird part. This cat woofs like a dog. Even protects the children like one. Last year when we had a break-in and an officer came to take a report, he put his hand on her head, and next thing you know, the cat was there and this was no act this time, I almost had to get stitches getting between the cat and the officer.   

Edited by Lord-Xanthor

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2017 at 12:18 PM, Lord-Xanthor said:

I'm terrible about that. Sorry Queen Glory. My daughter actually wants to talk with her after seeing he buildings I was playing with. My daughter loves art and making buildings too and just got into PZ, but has been making buildings for a few years now in Roblox. I either see her painting anime, or making buildings.

Ha ha ha lovely. I am no architectural mastermind, I have a friend who has a keen eye for that sort of thing much better than mine. Ever since I was a little boy I've loved building, I'd always get those Lego sets especially from Star Wars. (I'd also end of smashing them in epic space battles lol) so really if you start young and you don't have a natural affinity with it skill grows over time. I know I'm also my own worst critic whenever it comes to my capabilities. (I also don't mind that y'all derailed my thread, don't exactly post here much so it's not too big of a deal)

Edited by Queen Glory