Queen Glory's buildings thread!

DresdenBBQ

5 hours ago, Queen Glory said:

So I don't want to clutter up peoples mapping threads so im just going to post all my latest buildings here along with a Dropbox link so anyone can use them! Enjoy!

(I have no idea how spawns work so if you do those inside the building editor then sorry!)

Player spawns? I made a mod expanding the current spawn system to over 200 spawn locations across the map and added some new regions as well as a random area option. PM if you have questions about them.

Edited by CaptKaspar

13 hours ago, CaptKaspar said:

Player spawns? I made a mod expanding the current spawn system to over 200 spawn locations across the map and added some new regions as well as a random area option. PM if you have questions about them.

Not only that but item spawns as well, how do those work, do i do them in the building editor or when im doing the cells and stuff.

Condos a work in progress!

More will be done soon!

The outside has been finalized and now all that's left to do is furnish!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1719ako8s5lblpa/Condos 1.tbx?dl=0

Internal names fixed, now usable.

Condos 1_tbx.png

The school wiped the files for this building, RIP condos 2016-2016

Edited by Queen Glory

17 hours ago, xXSly_WolfyXx said:

You know you can just draw walls and if you want and interior wall to have the same one as the exterior you can double click on the interior walls tab then click the + at the bottom right then find the wall you want in the tiles tab and drag it over.

oh i knew you could do that with objects but not with walls, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 3:20 PM, Nonjojålol said:

I've had no luck creating balconies in the building editor. The exterior wall from the rest of the building appears around the balcony floor. Could you give me some pointers with what I need to do?

i had this problem for a while but i finally figured it out, it's actually surprisingly simple!

Now i haven't used the building editor in a while so get back to me if this doesn't work and i'll figure it out but heres how :P

take the tool where you individually place down walls, NOT the room tool, on the right hand side of your screen it shows you "exterior walls" "Interiors walls" "floors" ect. When you click interior walls go and select the one that you have for you know your building exterior, and put down the wall and it shouldn't disappear it should make the wall

(i probably used way to many words and steps i am HORRIBLE at explaining things)

Make sure click interior walls on the right side of your screen!

Oh and one last thing, i don't know if they have all of the wall textures for interior to match exterior, theres some missing so your going to have to make your own walls for those from the textures <3

I've been working these on my school computer and I regret to say that that building has been deleted when they wiped at the end of the school year, and it's my only one not on drop box but i will attempt to make another. 

I found the file nevermind i will finish it

Edited by Queen Glory

• 1 month later...

I have been pretty inactive making buildings because I haven't really found the time and I haven't really been playing PZ as of late. BUT I've started playing again now that I've got my new computer and with that I will also start making more buildings, haven't messed around with the building editor in a while so this should be interesting :D 

Have a good one!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished a new house, it's quaint and simple and gets it's job done, i've learned a lot about the building editor and worlded thanks to the lovely guide from TIS so expect to see this thread a bit more active in the future!

you can find it at this dropbox here for anyone to use 

Picture of House 1.PNG

(Sorry about not being able to show the whole first floor, only allows uploads of maximum 4mb and the highest a single pic can be is one mb, but hey maybe you should download it and see for yourself!)

Spoiler

2nd Floor.PNGMain Floor.PNG

Edited by Queen Glory

28 minutes ago, Ciber Ninja said:

Tbh I feel like big set pieces like hospitals are overdone. We could use a pack of suburban houses that are a different style from the default.

That is true, they are overdone, so I was hoping on doing a smaller hospital, one that wasn't too large or too small. But I like the idea for a bunch of suburban houses that are different. I'll see what kind of designs I can do with a friend.

I was already half way done with the hospital so I just finished it. here it is, one of the most overdone type of buildings in the game. But it's more meant for a medium to small town :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8gc7n6upm7ic030/Pz hospital (1).tbx?dl=0

(These images are not accurate but they give a you a good idea of what it looks like, i went back and tweaked it to make it more hospitally, and more spooky)

Spoiler

Hospital floor 2.PNGHospital Floor 1.PNG

Overhead hospital.PNG

Edited by Queen Glory