Commonly Suggested Suggestions

Rathlord

Basic control over power and water is planned but those will probably never happen. The facilities may end up in the game but your player is just an average person, those plants would be way too complex to operate. Double so if you were alone. 

More info about power/water can be found here: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/192-commonly-suggested-suggestions-read-before-posting/

Or here: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/271-pz-suggestion-compilation/

Welcome to the forums, PM me if you need any help!

What do you think about marinating grown products that they could be stored for a long time? You can add a glass jar into which you can roll up and store vegetables for a long time. And, you can add a recipe for sauerkraut.

ps Sorry for the mistakes, if they are, I am from Russia.

ok, it make sense for younger ears........gotta keep the parents from complaining when someone swears after an invisible crawler gets them. last thing any Indie developer needs is language based parental hatred. did not know the NPC's had such terrible language though

ok, it make sense for younger ears........gotta keep the parents from complaining when someone swears after an invisible crawler gets them. last thing any Indie developer needs is language based parental hatred. did not know the NPC's had such terrible language though

Fuck that, its a game where you can murder humans, if your fine with violence but not swearing, go find another planet.

Fuck that, its a game where you can murder humans, if your fine with violence but not swearing, go find another planet.

The devs disagree with you- hence, the profanity filter being planned.

The devs disagree with you- hence, the profanity filter being planned.

I'm perfectly happy to have that an option.

Then what's the list at first post? Why metalworking or blacksmithing don't appear in that list? I want to know what devs think about my suggestion cos depend on it some of my future choices.

It's suggestions that people kept bringing up and that the developers have said, yes, no, or maybe to. Posting the thread in here doesn't mean it's going to get approved by the dev, I also wouldn't qualify it as a commonly suggested suggestion quite yet.

I don't trust this last two answers given, i think you abuse of frendship or moderator powers to decise what u like or dislike about suggestion, maybe im wrong maybe not, but im sure of a thing, you're not devs at all i think so your is only a personal opinion and not a fact. So if was the community oldest members to reject or approve the suggestions then i can't be part of this community.

I don't trust this last two answers given, i think you abuse of frendship or moderator powers to decise what u like or dislike about suggestion, maybe im wrong maybe not, but im sure of a thing, you're not devs at all i think so your is only a personal opinion and not a fact. So if was the community oldest members to reject or approve the suggestions then i can't be part of this community.

Lol wut.

They're not developers, that is true. However the list exists to keep track of what the developers have said about various features in the past, including interviews, the old forums, and various other places. The list is maintained to avoid multiple threads about common suggestions that the devs have already commented on. It is not a collection of opinions of anyone else than the developers.

Also, if you think someone is abusing their moderator powers, press the "report" button at the bottom right of the post.

And how the developers cancomment or say something about topic where i do my suggestion if it's closed? How can i know if they're interested on what i say or not if moderators have choose to close the arguments instead of ban, edit, remove or give warning to those who broke the rules?

If the developers cared about your suggestion, they would reply to it. They have probably read it (they don't usually reply unless they see something particularly worth while). Admins and moderators can comment on threads after they've been locked, so if they see it and like it, they'll respond.

If you feel I'm mis-using my Moderator powers by telling you what this thread (coincidentally, a thread that started if you read the OP) is for, then as Harakka said press the report button and the devs will have a look. In the mean time, your topic was closed and enough has been said about it. Continuing to post about it in other threads where it doesn't belong is a violation of the forum rules, so please stop.

And how the developers cancomment or say something about topic where i do my suggestion if it's closed? How can i know if they're interested on what i say or not if moderators have choose to close the arguments instead of ban, edit, remove or give warning to those who broke the rules?

Posts don't get removed or edited since it's a bit taboo it would seem among moderators unless the post is unbelievably offensive or spammy. Moderators were also browsing those posts, if they felt the need to ban. warn etc people, they would have done it.

If you witnessed this, you could/can always report it. Now can we please leave this topic to rest now? This is not the thread to talk about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be rly glad if dev team will do some more profesions like thief or silent killer or teachers to get special skills like making swords from blacksmith or medicaments from chemie teacher. I youst want  something to get specializations ( RPG style)like unarmored fighter or sniper for rly experienced player. Sry 4 my eng i dont use it so offen.