Commonly Suggested Suggestions

Rathlord

On 15/10/2020 at 14:56, lemmy101 said:

*looks at one of the entries on the 'big nos' haha oh my.

Hey Lemmy!

well.. a question has nothing to do with what you said but 

the animations of... suicide with guns are they still an ideia for the game like will they be added or haven they been cancelled? image.thumb.png.385b109baaddccb5e03be75990539237.png

since here at the time 1 year betrays in this post 

here the video 

okay the video no want too copy and paste the video.....

but just put the title in the search and you might find it

and here where you speak

image.thumb.png.59b109352f668648b57935dd73bbe358.png

let s say when i read this i got pretty cal-

FUCKK YEASSSSSSS HELLLLLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IS THE DAY OF MORE HAPINNES IN MY LIFEEEEEEE!! YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very calm if you understand me

but... 6 months ago this post here

image.thumb.png.58de7c66453901c258fe8210288a7c51.png

well nothing wrong right?

image.thumb.png.0ec2d1804731848964faea81bddd6203.png

here is the link you want to read the rest...

* and he s saying that etc because his cousin if... it s not necessary continue etc if you had time and want to read, okay? * 

like because of that etc and also because can t be NPCS under 15 16 17 years old in the Future PZ only 18 etc 

suicides with firearms shotgun etc and 

maybeeeeeeeeeeeee

VERY MAYBE!

zombies without jaw mouth arms etc broken in half  and it s one thingfor me zombies without noses are no longer human like the ones on the left for dead  or the one in you Site where is Bob on top of the car and they all human.. except... for than THING it doesn t have a nose for me it just looks like an animal some beast is no longer a human i can t even think about what the person look like when she had the nose, 
for me the zombies of the left 4 dead 2 are the MOST HORRIBLE THINGS THEY ARE VERY UGLY!

and llike there s something like this in the game but it just doesn t have the flesh and skin in the nose only the Bone

like by build 47 48 52 limbless zombies etc

and in the very VERY FAR FUTURE! zombies with no limbs etc that is one maybe i saw somewhere it wasn t on the forum another one that was a MAYBE... will it be added yet?

like the thing l want the most in the PZ besides more noiseworks sounds and details and clothes kkkkk 

is the suicide animations because l saw an old video of you gusy from l think 2019 2018 on youtube 

a will try to find the video...

a can not found the video but 

image.thumb.png.8f58325be5c28914967189d4def56bb5.png

image.thumb.png.8b4aa7dcb1db7b0441e5045ee0d1ab27.png

image.thumb.png.549bc2c0046d77ed62f8b6187e46e5c3.png

image.thumb.png.b3a6d7c1ea91ca5bd2200626aba809f7.png

well a thin a found the vid-

image.thumb.png.fc45ab32b878a62121de8f9719545c2a.png

... a... no.... nooo why... a

con... 

continued..

be in the game since the mod that adds thats animations when you kill yourself has no sound 

like... that going too entered the game yet or not more?

because of the facet of age

like l just want to ask and l leave you alone more or less in which build, the possibilities of kiling yourself with a firearm will appear 

* or for some reason l don t doubt anything you also add the possibility of killing yourself with a sharp weapons lke picking up a knife.....

that would be the most painful thing possible... take the knife and put it to the neck and.....

dies suffocated with.. you own blood

l prefer more with a firearm, l shoot and you re in heaven 

* or HELL! *

am just talking that because you guys are very realist in the details etc etc and l would not doubt a bit that in the very future with firearms suicide you...

put too with sharp weapons

an a idead you could even add zombies with a deep wound in the neck all over the underside a risk giving the idea that 1 the person kills himself with a knife because he didn t have a fire weapon or fear etc

2 or he/she by a neighbor a serial killer burges etc on the day 0 that it was the 6th of july in the PZ and he/she came back to life because he was ifected and l killed the SON OF A

that kill him would be something really cool 

until l gona be like.... why he has a cut on his neck?

it s also an idea l know you will already think about it when l am putting it on amputation * well is a maybe... * 
that l think will be confirmation of zombies without limbs 

we could find zombies without their hands etc that had a bandage where their hands were once like it would be cool to think they amputated the hand so he or she woudn t turn over since he/she had been bitten by ine of these.... things

but he was infected by the air since he was not immune 
made the zombie with bandage where hand was made him or she feel terrible pain for nothing 

since after 1 hour or lesse because of blood loss he died and l come back to life.... not so much and well

the rest is history

look, l think l gave a story for a npc kkkk

an answer to all this * suicide animations * that would make me VERY RELIEVED AND HAPPY INSIDE! is at the bottom of our list 

or yes or maybe 

if yet they will be added to the game

l LOVE YOU PLEASE DONT CANCEL IT PLSSSSSS!!!

sorry for wanst you time realy... sorry 

bye lemmy good night 

sorry for the text being so lonnngggg and probably typos were made in google translator since I couldn't type all this without him

but the short answer just tell me the shortest thing possible cold when you don't feel like answering just say like yes or maybe that's all i would be happy it doesn't matter if it doesn't arrive in build 41 or 42 just say a yes etc and I'm already happy inside knowing that one day it will be in the PZ

and when it does I saw it directly in the PZ put sadbox boot no zombies on the map choose rosewood or riverside and go to the police station destroy the door with anything enters she takes a gun and blows my head off * not literally since then the game would be for people over 33 *

if ever.... i read this on a blog now you can suicide with a firearm, i wait VERY HAPPY FOR THAT!

lemmy if you read all this congratulations puppy

Goobye.

Edited by gabriel rodrigues brandao

• 4 weeks later...

I think a more intricate way for Zombies to move around the map. Since i like to play with zombie respawns off  it would be nice to see zombies migrate. I dont fully understand the current zombie migration mechanics so it might be in the game allready. 

• 1 month later...

Mod suggestion. Do devs look meaby on mod that are created by moders? Some of them are realy nice and add stuff from checklist already. I dont say they shuld contact moders or put mechanic from mods to game but for sure some of them are very inspiring. How player base can help more?

On 6/7/2022 at 9:51 PM, Zireael said:

I think a more intricate way for Zombies to move around the map. Since i like to play with zombie respawns off  it would be nice to see zombies migrate. I dont fully understand the current zombie migration mechanics so it might be in the game allready. 

Migration is already but if u dont have respawnning zombies u will not see much of forming hordes. 

Feature suggestion, where the players can just barge in towards a door while sprinting. If there are zombies behind the door, it'll push them all back, maybe knocking them down for a while. But if the player sprints towards a door which was locked or opens the opposite way, it'll knock the player down, just like when you ran onto a wall.

10 hours ago, Basement said:

tbh it would be cool to see NPC factions such as militia groups or scavengers. Anarchist maybe, these would be things that are more likely to appear than other groups. 

That is The plan. After npc and animals moders will put New groups but devs have ideas for at least 3 ooposing groups in Kentucky.  I remember that we will get knights and Arcadia (whatever that is). 

• 4 weeks later...

[n]    Overpowered weapons/specific firearms

Specific named weapons (such as AK47, M14, etc.)

[n]    Unlimited/large amounts of ammo and weapons 

[n]    Rape

[n]    Sex

STRONG  Criticism
You have rape and sex as soft no's, which i don't understand why every game must have rape and sex it in.
You want that nonsense go play a lovers labb'd Bethesda game 
But this takes place in RUAL AMERICA- prior to the failed assault weapons ban of 94 took effect.
Why is more American weaponry "not inline with what the devs seek"? What is "overpowered" in your mind? Is anyone asking for Saints row 4 weaponry? 
Tanks, APCs, MGs mounted on hummers, thousands of automatic weapons and semi auto weapons, and a bunch of ammo would be around at the start, The military wouldn't not arm their soldiers you know..
Tanks require training to properly utilize.
As would APCS
MGs are loud, jam frequently and chew through ammo, they're also not accurate when used by untrained personnel.
This is America where there are 200 million guns.
The system you have set up definitely shows its not just point and shoot. Ammo dries up fast.
And yeah, the mod community has definitely improved this but it definitely WOULD NOT make the game any easier if you implemented these things yourself
And UNLIMITED anything is understandably not something you'd want
but a weapons a weapon guys.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE MANS INGENUITY TO DEVELOP NEW AND MYSTERIOUS WAYS TO END LIFE

And lastly

[n]    Beginning the game before the infection

This would be something, a fantastic immersion experience, living through the initial outbreak with the chaos? oh man, that'd be something.

Again, y'alls game is amazing and modders have made the game endless 

But maybe have rape and sex in deep red with the op stuff, or have the rape and sex red and the op stuff say (see mods)

hey, I understand that some proposed features are big no noes, because of rating or bans in some countries (i.e. Germany for child violence) , but some games like Agony, succubus, Warhammer total war done "free DLC" with explicit contents to bypass that

3 hours ago, Zwierzax said:

hey, I understand that some proposed features are big no noes, because of rating or bans in some countries (i.e. Germany for child violence) , but some games like Agony, succubus, Warhammer total war done "free DLC" with explicit contents to bypass that

In Project Zomboid, there's mods, which are all generally free.

On 8/4/2022 at 1:14 AM, playwars said:

So, I have a few questions. By military aid, you mean the military directly intervening, not mil-spec medical supplies, correct ? Also, aren't specific named weapons already in the game right now ?

You'll notice many other "no's" have been added, such as the mini-map.  Their [n] prefix has been removed, if so.  When the OP was made in 2013, the guns still had completely generic names, such as "Pistol," etc.  Does that mean those others without the [n] will be added in the future, such as nudity and aerosol flamethrower...?  Who's to say?

As for "military aid," there are already military-style items in-game, such as the Military HAM Radio.  Who's to say what other military items might be added?  The list says no overpowered stuff, but clearly the rules were meant to be broken.

On 7/10/2022 at 9:22 PM, duh7 said:

Mod suggestion. Do devs look meaby on mod that are created by moders? Some of them are realy nice and add stuff from checklist already. I dont say they shuld contact moders or put mechanic from mods to game but for sure some of them are very inspiring. How player base can help more?

Learn javascript and help update the large heap of outdated mods that will inevitably keep breaking.  Or donate your dollars to the big modders/groups responsible for your favorite mods.  Most of them do all that work for free.

On 5/15/2022 at 11:23 PM, gabriel rodrigues brandao said:

sorry for the text being so lonnngggg and probably typos were made in google translator since I couldn't type all this without him

but the short answer just tell me the shortest thing possible cold when you don't feel like answering just say like yes or maybe that's all i would be happy it doesn't matter if it doesn't arrive in build 41 or 42 just say a yes etc and I'm already happy inside knowing that one day it will be in the PZ

and when it does I saw it directly in the PZ put sadbox boot no zombies on the map choose rosewood or riverside and go to the police station destroy the door with anything enters she takes a gun and blows my head off * not literally since then the game would be for people over 33 *

if ever.... i read this on a blog now you can suicide with a firearm, i wait VERY HAPPY FOR THAT!

lemmy if you read all this congratulations puppy

Goobye.

No.  Drink bleach.  Fin.  Goodbye, indeed.

Odd how many suggestions there are in a thread designed to subvert future suggestions...

:D

• 2 weeks later...

What would be cool if not possible is :

- Throwables like rocks, bottles or also balls  and get radius of sound and can break windows

- attachable for bags/upgrades

- Water purifier

- More jobs i guess?

- If possible islands and boats (would be fun)

- Carts and trolleys for looting and zombies transport

- Maybe a looting stat?

- A scavenger skill like (the guy is a bit of idiot and don't know how to get object or don't see clearly what he want)

- A Lockpicking Skill ?

- More equipement/ objets for sound and explosiv

- Bike and skateboard more frequent than cars

That's a list ( a lot of the list are mods but the real thing is more interesting)
And i really thanks the mods creators who are so activ and make the game more fun!!! :)

On 7/26/2013 at 2:00 PM, Rathlord said:

[n]    An ending or any game over other than death

I agree this will take the point and Endless playability away so 100% dont do this but...

I do wish there was things within the world that the player can do that may change aspects of your play ad could act as goals while not being required by any means for eg...

Restoring a small part of the power/water grid and having to matain it..
( This could have events related that coraspond and would require a set of high relevent stats and act as longer term goals for thse of us who can make it through winter)

• 5 weeks later...

I have a feeling this isn't feasible but I'll still suggest it.

Have you considered stucked zombies? As in zombies getting stuck in the environment or various objects.

I can't help but feel like having a few zombies here and there get stuck in the vegetation or in a broken window would make a good surprise.

• 3 weeks later...

1) when printing stack trace add to mod name the mod version if there is one.

*I've seen a number of mods use modVersion=___ in the mod.info file but it seems it's not something the game uses

2) When crafting spears not to use attached knifes, or favourited knifes.

3) Very often right click doesn't populate the worldobjects with what you click on, most noticeable when trying to add barricades through a collapsed (hidden) wall. Which is probably why I can't get barricade and add sheet rope options in a number of situations. So it would be very useful to add the barricade and sheet rope options to some other menu, like carpentry menu. This is obviously not for version 41, but something to keep an eye for in next version.

Edited by Neznajka
note

• 3 weeks later...

Did the developers ever say explicitly why are children on the no list?

I mean in an apocalypse no one would be spared plus it'd be interesting to fight child zombies based on the fact they'd be much weaker to kill than adults plus they'd have the unique challenge of being small (harder to hit, akin to hitting a crawler) and having a harder time grasping the player. 

It also feels kind of empty seeing all this kid stuff like playground and an elementary school yet no kids. Like "There's kid stuff, there should be kids!"

I mean I'd prefer kid zombies for realism (well theoretical realism if  zombies can even exist) and gameplay but ultimately I'd have to just deal with them not being implemented and I'll still play the game anyway as I am today. 

So I've looked relatively hard and can't find a whole lot about any place else besides Kentucky and a few other places like Los Angeles, Berlin, and some other places mentioned in the lore. Considering the surrounding states of Kentucky should be infected and invaded by zomboids as well after a certain amount of time or even because the virus was airborne and that could spread everywhere rapidly and not just in Kentucky, right? So would the devs consider, after Kentucky is eventually completed of course, adding in other states or perhaps even just a few places like Columbus, Ohio to the game? Either for sandbox fun or generally spreading the lore out of the game. Of course it's something new besides the Kentucky towns and cities we know so well now.

Being an aspiring modder, I'd like to make a few maps set in places like Ohio, Virginia, Alabama, and so on. Of course I haven't started developing yet because I'm still drawing everything out and trying to figure out as much lore as I can so it fits in properly to the universe. That being said, can any dev or knowledgeable person give me more info on the lore?

Also, great game and keep up the good work devs! Sorry for how long this is, I don't like shorthand and tried to make this real easy to read.

On 11/12/2022 at 5:05 PM, Nowthere27 said:

Did the developers ever say explicitly why are children on the no list?

I mean in an apocalypse no one would be spared plus it'd be interesting to fight child zombies based on the fact they'd be much weaker to kill than adults plus they'd have the unique challenge of being small (harder to hit, akin to hitting a crawler) and having a harder time grasping the player. 

It also feels kind of empty seeing all this kid stuff like playground and an elementary school yet no kids. Like "There's kid stuff, there should be kids!"

I mean I'd prefer kid zombies for realism (well theoretical realism if  zombies can even exist) and gameplay but ultimately I'd have to just deal with them not being implemented and I'll still play the game anyway as I am today. 

We’re talking about children here. Out of respect for their dignity and purity it’s better they not be involved in a video game like this. 

Edited by BddBlade

On 11/13/2022 at 9:48 PM, BddBlade said:

We’re talking about children here. Out of respect for their dignity and purity it’s better they not be involved in a video game like this. 

Dignity and purity? But they're not even real or wouldn't be even real.

Plus No More Room in Hell had zombified children you could kill and that was fine.

I just if possible would like to hear the developers' explanation.