Commonly Suggested Suggestions

Rathlord

[n]    Personal Hygiene (going to the bathroom, etc.)  What was wrong with this idea? I thought it was a great idea, honestly. Adds more of a survivory feeling. And you could blur it out when people have to..you know. Go. And it makes a lot of sense to add this. "Everyone poops."

Sorry, didn't really read the rest of the thread. 

No worries, it's a long thread XD

Sorry if I came off a bit blunt before- was posting from my phone at my other job, so I didn't have a lot of time. It's a perfectly good question.

Sir...calm down.

I think i support sfy. Pooping in Project Zomboid? That's the worst thing i have ever heard..

Sorry, dude. Stupid idea.

(The idea of using the razor to shave and change your hairstyle wouldnt be bad tho)

Also, who the hell suggested Rape, Sex and Babies?

Heya Value, we'd prefer you didn't call anyone's ideas stupid, even if you don't agree with them. If you don't mind, maybe take a moment to look over the forum rules. You'll note the first is "Be Lovely." This is just a friendly warning to play nice with everyone, even if you don't happen to agree with them. Thanks!

-Rathlord

Not sure if it should go up here, please move it if it shouldn't, but with the bags of concrete powder that are in the game, will there be any ways to use them? Maybe construction workers could use it with rebar for stronger walls, or even build a small swimming pool to store caught fish.

Not sure if it should go up here, please move it if it shouldn't, but with the bags of concrete powder that are in the game, will there be any ways to use them? Maybe construction workers could use it with rebar for stronger walls, or even build a small swimming pool to store caught fish.

Yes there will be uses for many of the items that are in the game already. They're basically just placeholders until further use is added to them. I don't know about swimming pools, but basic construction sounds reasonable.

I think a good suggestion would be the ability to knock someone out instead of killing them. So you could drag them to your base, tie them up, and take them hostage. Or like drag them out in the middle of the woods and drive off. 

I think a good suggestion would be the ability to knock someone out instead of killing them. So you could drag them to your base, tie them up, and take them hostage. Or like drag them out in the middle of the woods and drive off. 

I think that's a confirmed 'No', if I recall correctly

I don't see it.

Well there is going to be "Passing out" in the game. Not sure how it is being implemented I'm guessing it is single player only. But if its to be in multiplayer, I don't see why you can't knock a player out. A feature shouldn't be a one trick pony it should be used creatively with multiple applications.

Well there is going to be "Passing out" in the game. Not sure how it is being implemented I'm guessing it is single player only. But if its to be in multiplayer, I don't see why you can't knock a player out. A feature shouldn't be a one trick pony it should be used creatively with multiple applications.

It's mainly about what's fun, and what isn't. If the game devs can't think of a way to make it fun, they won't include it, full stop. Also see, toilets.

Whilest I was playing a starting character for the second or third time on a server I had an idea I thought would help especially on multiplayer. I was hoping for a READING skill,  In this way say once you read a couple books your reading skill gets better and you can read faster. I think it would be a nice addition to multiplayer as you can just speed up time in SP. also it might stop the need to speed up the time just for reading books.

Only skill I could argue takes too long is reloading. My MP character has survived 6 months and even individually reloading every pistol and shotgun I can find and I just reached level 3. 7500 reloads to level 4 is crazy! But everything else seems well balanced. On a side note, not an ETA request but will there be trapping skill books?

• 3 weeks later...

Luckily this game has a modding possibility, because most of the [n] will be added through the mods, which should be in the vanilla version. And I hope they will add the possibilty to create your own campaign. 

It will be a shame if can't be done, otherwise the great potential this game has will be lost.

Not every single one, 3 or 4 of them, and I hate it when  people can't read, I typed MOST not EVERY, sheesh.

Not the game for me? Well it's not for you to decide what I should play or not.

By the way, there should be a controled spawn rate of zombies. It sucks when you clear out a horde near you fort, house, stronghold etc and on the next loadup you got out and see another horde standing outside, quite annoying, especially in the beginning. I lost my house and died this way 3 times, when logically this shouldn't have happened.