Commonly Suggested Suggestions

Rathlord

, PZ strives to be as realistic as possible in most cases, and that means "boss" zombies make no sense.

I was looking at this post and I just thought Rathlord to be as polite as possible your wrong. Every zombie is a boss zombie because each one could get that simple hit and then its game over.

Also my first post got tons more ideas involving generators and job classes, where would be the best place to post them.   

That's just semantics; you know what I meant by boss zombies and so does everyone else =\

Welcome to the PZ forums, though, and if you have ideas, here's a good guide on how to post them:http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/26-how-to-write-a-good-suggestion-read-before-posting/

I do apologise if it came across as rude. it was only meant to break the ice. thankyou very much for the link.

I think it'll just be a generic MP3 player that can be listened to to cure boredom.

I'm actually pretty sure I heard in a video, (or maybe I read it), that you would be able to listen to your own music in-game with the iPods. It's sort of pointless to add them as a boredom cure honestly since we have them already. I don't know why it would make the list because then just a magazine or something like it could make the list.

DON'T QUOTE ME ON THIS. :P

I'm actually pretty sure I heard in a video, (or maybe I read it), that you would be able to listen to your own music in-game with the iPods. It's sort of pointless to add them as a boredom cure honestly since we have them already.

If it can be commonly found in real life than it should be found in the game. Calling it pointless is meaningless.

I would like to be able to listen to any music I want in game, but the MP3 players should also be able to reduce the boredom of our characters in game.

I'm actually pretty sure I heard in a video, (or maybe I read it), that you would be able to listen to your own music in-game with the iPods. It's sort of pointless to add them as a boredom cure honestly since we have them already.

If it can be commonly found in real life than it should be found in the game. Calling it pointless is meaningless.

I would like to be able to listen to any music I want in game, but the MP3 players should also be able to reduce the boredom of our characters in game.

Y-you quoted me... :P

I meant pointless as in specifically for the iPods being on the list. Not for everything that's useless, for example a Locket, to not be added, I keep them sometimes and I'd like more of stuff like that. But it's pointless to add "iPods" to the list, if they won't be anything but a boredom reducer, they could just put "more boredom reducers, e.g iPods" but they didn't which makes me sure that they'll be able to play our custom music and be a boredom reduction. Hope that cleared that up. :) 

Mp3 players were discussed once a very long time ago by a dev as being able to play custom music in the game. I'm not sure whether this is still on the table- the way the sound works in PZ is a bit… odd… and I'm not sure at this point the engine is capable of this. But keep in mind, this is just my opinion as a habitual guesser- it'd be down to the dev team to confirm/deny.

Mp3 players were discussed once a very long time ago by a dev as being able to play custom music in the game. I'm not sure whether this is still on the table- the way the sound works in PZ is a bit… odd… and I'm not sure at this point the engine is capable of this. But keep in mind, this is just my opinion as a habitual guesser- it'd be down to the dev team to confirm/deny.

thanks

I hope they add Maps soon, not a radar but an actually map you can find and then you could figure out where you are through landmarks or geographical features. My first play through I died because I went on a road and it turned out to be a highway....then it started to rain....then it got dark....then tons of zombies. Finally found a house and then dropped dead right after i opened the front door xD.

I do find it a little odd that as survivor you have absolutely no idea about your location despite the fact you've probably been living there for the past 5 years. I guess you moved 1 day before the apocalypse, talk about luck.

It's a maybe, so I probably will add it. I really wish it would just die as a suggestion. It's pretty much the only point of contention I have with the devs as far as planned features. I think it's gamey and silly and distasteful personally, but I do distinctly remember them saying a few years ago they might do it and I defer to their judgement.