Commonly Suggested Suggestions

Rathlord

Nothing just a bug where it showed your post twice its good now.

I'm sure we've all tried drinking our urine at least once in our life.

Urine is not toxic!

Eat shit and die.

Drink piss and live!

Nasty fact: Did you know that human feces actually contains THC precursors? It's the reason Jenkem intoxicates users. And no, since urine contains plenty of sodium and urea, drinking it will actually dehydrate you faster and harm your liver.

[n]    Military Aid

Today in RingoD's stream we we're having a conversation about the helicopters and shit and Silver said something about troops coming down from the helicopter and lemmy said some about it being able to happen in the future. 

I'm pretty certain that's what he said.. 

Today in RingoD's stream we we're having a conversation about the helicopters and shit and Silver said something about troops coming down from the helicopter and lemmy said some about it being able to happen in the future. 

I'm pretty certain that's what he said.. 

Military aid is a definite no

There's a difference between military aid and military XD

At any rate, I asked Lemmy to come by and proofread the post for me just to make sure everything is still accurate with his feelings, but I'm not sure if he's got the time for it right now.

Have a refreshing Coca-Cola today!

*Head tilts slowly with a huge smile looking towards the camera*

Well, it's like this.. If a movie or any other type of media has Cola in it then it's just a normal reaction, nothing out of the ordinary, but if it's Pepsi instead then people will be like OMG PRODUCT PLACEMENT

Well, it's like this.. If a movie or any other type of media has Cola in it then it's just a normal reaction, nothing out of the ordinary, but if it's Pepsi instead then people will be like OMG PRODUCT PLACEMENT

Yes indeed, that's because Pepsi is vile and no one drinks it of their own free will.

I thought that at one point one of the developers said that drugs was a maybe? I think it might of been Lemmy, but I don't know...

Drugs (as in medical drugs) is a yes, but recreational drugs they're quoted as having said no to. I can find it for you if you'd like, just let me know.  There's always a chance I could be remembering wrong =P

Drugs (as in medical drugs) is a yes, but recreational drugs they're quoted as having said no to. I can find it for you if you'd like, just let me know.  There's always a chance I could be remembering wrong =P

Never seen that quote.

Let me open up the Book of Lemmy:

http://www.theindiestone.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=79231#p79231

We already discussed adding various drugs into the game. Think it would be awesome and dark to see how a heroin addict would cope with the zombie apocalypse.

Specifically on weed:

http://www.theindiestone.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=79277#p79277

Weed, however, is just not needed. Maybe for a mod, but I don't see why we'd need that.

Weed = Paranoid + Drowsyness - Stress and Boredom

I'd say there's no real reason not to have it. It's a common thing and we're trying to portray a somewhat realistic world. Not having it would be weird. We'll likely add a whole bunch of narcotics in an update when we're on more solid footing to add items in on a whim.

When NPC trading comes in I can imagine it being a valuable commodity to get stuff from withdrawn addled crack addicts or whatever.

Also, out of all the survivor NPCs you'll meet, I can imagine the crackheads being something to watch out for.

http://www.theindiestone.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=79283#p79283

I really don't see an issue with it. Not like the game would condone it. PZ has always been an adult dark game, as well as striving to be somewhat more realistic (within the realm of isometric and zombie) and to have fake made up drugs 'hey you got any Crag, or maybe some Zroom?' would be cringeworthy (though we could add 'cake', which is a made-up drug). Our only concession is no babies getting munched on by zombies.

Anything else is on the table technically, as long as it's tastefully handled. Really can't see any possible reason we would shy away from having cannabis in a game that contains euthanasia. And as long as kids aren't involved, fuck anything the Daily Mail has to say. ;)

If the biggest TV series of the moment can centre around Meth, then it should be perfectly valid area to explore in a game.

Remember we're indie, and are not at the mercy of WallMart getting cold feet or it getting AO for showing a pixelly nipple. Not that we're planning on showing pixelly nipples, but you get my point.

Incidently, given that I know what Will's got planned for the story, I think getting nervous about weed is rather funny. :D

That makes pixelly nipples a maybe, too.