Commonly Suggested Suggestions

Rathlord

Are rain barrels supposed to be implemented at some point? I thought someone said something about that but I can't for the life of me remember where.

Forgot about rain barrels, thanks. Anyone else notice anything I missed on either side?

Maybe sex could be substituted for such things as cuddling on a sofa or simply sharing the same bed during sleep? It would achieve more or less the same thing in finding comfort and happiness in the touch of another human being that you're fond of. Not really sure what the devs have said on that particular note.

Maybe sex could be substituted for such things as cuddling on a sofa or simply sharing the same bed during sleep? It would achieve more or less the same thing in finding comfort and happiness in the touch of another human being that you're fond of. Not really sure what the devs have said on that particular note.

Or a blow up doll lol :P

Bear Grylls is an idiot. You don't ever do that. Urine is filled with poisonous substances.

Double post? What?

Nothing just a bug where it showed your post twice its good now.

I'm sure we've all tried drinking our urine at least once in our life.

Urine is not toxic!

Eat shit and die.

Drink piss and live!

If you've gotten to the point where the only liquid available is your own waste water, than odds are good you're already so dehydrated that your urine is more poison than it is water.

If you have fire and cloth and are smart you can boil it and collect the water vapor in another container in a pure form, though.

This topic is disturbing... 

I wonder what sort of interactions and relationships will be possible when the new NPC build is reintroduced into the game. Is there a topic in the old forum that covers that?

This topic is disturbing... 

I wonder what sort of interactions and relationships will be possible when the new NPC build is reintroduced into the game. Is there a topic in the old forum that covers that?

I'd recommend reading back through the old Mondoids about the NPC plans. You can check them out in the news forum, nasKo's gone and moved them all over here for us!

I'd imagine it's kind of like the A.I. director that the Left 4 Dead games use that manages the game experience in such a way that there's always good dramatic tension. a Sadist Director would do the same, except in this case you'd be a plaything in it's mad machinations.

The "sadist movie director" is a planned (possibly partially implemented?) feature that keeps things exciting for the player. If you've found a good bunker and doing nothing but hiding indoors, it will cause survivors to come find you, a large horde to come by, etc.

It's meant to make sure you can't just hide in the woods and never play the game.

Hmm... Question. How often do the devs browse through this part of the forum? I was wondering if we should compile a separate list of suggestions that have spawned threads in this part of the forums that don't conform to anything on the big list of "Yes No or Maybe". That way, the devs will have an easier time sorting through this section when looking over things the community wants to see.

If they see something they think they might like and want to try to implement, all they'd have to do is click the provided link to the thread that spawned the idea to view all discussions on the matter. Maybe bump it to the top to get some more input on the matter.

I don't know how often they're in here anymore. They used to be pretty active in Suggestions- I still used to see them from time to time on the old forums. I think that's probably a good idea, only issue being someone to maintain the thread. We had a thread like this on the old forums but fell into disuse pretty quickly. If someone wants to volunteer to do it I can pin the thread.

I'd be willing to do it.

Ninja'd. I guess maybe we could add anything to the post that receives a bit of discussion and/or most people involved give it the thumbs up. Then all somebody has to do is say "kick this one up to the list!"