Commonly Suggested Suggestions

Rathlord

On 26/07/2013 at 4:00 AM, Rathlord said:

[m]    Porting/Console Version (Depending on Things)

[y]    Car Batteries

[y]    Profanity Filter

[y]    Sadist Movie Director (in progress) aka The Governor

[In Progress]    Vehicles

1. Technically the game is already ported – there's a Windows, Mac and Linux build which are well maintained and on par with each other ;). Guess it should only state the console versions.

2. That's already there in game with the vehicles now :).

3. Shouldn't it be "in progress"? There are already blacklist, whitelist and dictionary files, along with German and Chinese blacklists/whitelists in game files.

4. Shouldn't that be marked as in progress then (says so in parentheses)?

5. Added! Also in Stable™.

• 5 months later...

Maybe here already talked about this ...
1. Add radios to cars
2. Allow manual gearbox shifting.
3. Give the opportunity to sleep in cars.

4. Make it possible to start the engine by shorting the wires in the ignition lock ...

5. Increase the range of communication from radio stations!

racoon_nation_star2.jpeg

Edited by Nebula

On 12/9/2018 at 1:29 PM, Nebula said:

1. Add radios to cars

4. Make it possible to start the engine by shorting the wires in the ignition lock ...

1. Already exists.

3. Already exists.

5. Get better radios.

Rest are good suggestions.

On 12/10/2018 at 12:29 AM, Nebula said:

1. Add radios to cars

1. Exists.

3. Exists.

4. Exists.

On 7/26/2013 at 4:00 AM, Rathlord said:

Want to see where this information comes from or where we've discussed it/had it confirmed/denied by the devs? Here's the references:

The Big No's, courtesy of TheRedStranger: http://theindiestone...=24&t=8986.html

Ultimate Dev Quotes, courtesy of Dakcenturi: http://theindiestone...=24&t=1865.html

The links are broken, unfortunately, and I couldn't find them using the forum search. Does anyone know where these posts went?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

HI!

The hitbox to enter a car is sometimes difficult to have ads a reason of ridiculous death.

-> Like for the windows: press E long time to enter in the conductor place would be logic.

Option: I can't setting the touche E for special boutton of my mouse, if it could be possible it would be nice.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hello! i have 2 suggestions the 1st one is UV flashlights Or Flares you can use them in the dark or at nights they scare of the zombies or make them slower. now my 2nd suggestion is a cutsene before the infection began a simple quick cutsene showing your character like being in a store with other people or on the street walking and cars driving its alright if these suggestions wont be seen or accepted 

• 2 months later...

Hello, I was curious if this list is up to date. I recently have been posting on the forms and wanted to post some suggestions in the suggestion section to hear what the community thinks of them. I wanted to make sure what I am posting is not already confirmed or denied though.

Also thanks in general for the list and your work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is even read by devs anymore but how about listing clothing based on how bloody it is. The most bloody at the top and least on the bottom. Right now when water is shut off I want to clean the worst pieces of clothing but have to take time to inspect each one and go from there.

It already has a percentage scale for how bloody it is should it not be easy enough to rank it to save people time?

- Water should evaporate after a while if not on closed containers and with some sort of lit to close it. Water in saucepan, bowls, mugs and cooking pots without lids should evaporate even if stored in a container

- ability to throw stone or other small objects to cause a noise distraction

- battery charger (not car batteries, the green one)

- ability to play instruments for stress/boredom/unhapiness reduction

- dirtyness and blood on clothes/self should decrease rate of tiredness recovery when sleeping (its very discomforting sleeping while dirty)

- blood on self could cause unhappiness/nausea

- door noise (opening while stealth makes less noise)

- when ridiculous  tired, exhaustion should build up slowly. When exhaustion and tiredness reach its limit, the player should pass out (sleep on ground regardless the circumstances)

-more health issues: more specific diseases and medications.

- some actions are impossible to do while smoking cigarettes. (enter/exit cars i.e. not very realistic)

- ability to front kick: more knockback chance compared to the Push action, slower animation, higher stamina cost, affects only one enemy.

I love this game so much! Thanks for this experience. Sorry for any bad English, not my main language. Go go MP Stike Force!

- Motorcycles- just like cars but with better handling and higher chance of been damaged when ramming. Zombies could scratch you and even pull you off the seat.

- barbed baseball bat: Negan style (better durability and slightly higher damage maybe (barbed wire is more rare than nails)

- Bicycles: fragile but not noise fast transport method. Causes tiredness and exertion but at a slower rate compared to running on foot.

- silencers: IRL silencers do not make guns ninja silent. Just reduce the sound radius and intensity. Firing a silenced gun still causes noise. They could worn whit each shot fired too.

- fanny pack hotkey: add some customizable hotkeys when other storage devices are worn. This could make things more manageable in distress situation when you need an emergency bandage or pill to be taken