Showers, Laundry, and satisfied moodlet.

TheDreaded1

I'm pretty sure I could jerry rig a shower post apocalypse. With a little knowledge and a generator/water heater, I could take hot showers...

People were washing clothes before there was electricity. We should too.

This all leads to a satisfaction moodlet. Opposite depression, things like hygiene, relative safety, stored resources, and a well made meal should make your character satisfied. Maybe it makes them more agreeable, maybe it makes them drop less happiness per day, I don't care the benefit, but I'm I'm in the apocalypse and feel like I'm doing well, I'm gonna be satisfied damnit.

It could be pretty neat, having dirty/bloody/sweaty clothing make you unhappy. I would suggest skewing the realistic time frame it takes for such clothing to make you  unhappy though to keep the upkeep from becoming a annoyance rather than a feature. Also the unofficial vanilla patch mod i think is working on a bathing system atm.

I was going to make this into the PZ vanilla but not as deep as what you were thinking. Was gunna make clothes dropped by zombies dirty and worn clothes turn to dirty clothes and need washing but am still doing something else atm.

On 2016-04-21 at 5:34 PM, TheDreaded1 said:

I'm pretty sure I could jerry rig a shower post apocalypse. With a little knowledge and a generator/water heater, I could take hot showers...

People were washing clothes before there was electricity. We should too.

This all leads to a satisfaction moodlet. Opposite depression, things like hygiene, relative safety, stored resources, and a well made meal should make your character satisfied. Maybe it makes them more agreeable, maybe it makes them drop less happiness per day, I don't care the benefit, but I'm I'm in the apocalypse and feel like I'm doing well, I'm gonna be satisfied damnit.

On 2016-04-21 at 5:34 PM, TheDreaded1 said:

I like the idea of more positive moodlets in general. You can only ever be bored, depressed, etc. You can never feel 'healthy' or 'happy' or 'satisfied'.

Edited by Jericoshost