Easy Co-op Test

EasyPickins

HI. I have tested server in linux ( linux mint 17.2) its worked. Hydrocraft mods also worked. I have one problem, when i make new server and join him the world is old. Where server save the world ?

P.S. Sorry for my English.

5 hours ago, tinlok said:

HI. I have tested server in linux ( linux mint 17.2) its worked. Hydrocraft mods also worked. I have one problem, when i make new server and join him the world is old. Where server save the world ?

P.S. Sorry for my English.

Multiplayer savefiles are in ~/Zomboid/Saves/Multiplayer/.  The default name is ~/Zomboid/Saves/Multiplayer/servertest/ for the server.

Two new buttons have been added to make deleting these files easier:

Spoiler

HostDeleteButtons.png

Hi I'm soon going to make a private server for me and invite my friend to it. As a challenge, we will play survival together and try to outlast each other.  Like a head-to-head survival game

My question is this: While we are not playing together, will the server still advance in-game time? Last thing i want is to come back after a good session to find that we died of dehydration.

Note: I'm the admin of the server so if theres any code i need to put into the server i can do it.

1 hour ago, zomboid123 said:

I'll reserve judgment until I test properly, but a VM of the current server software is not exactly what I envisioned when the word co-op started getting tossed around.

Left out the crucial bit: Why are you using a VM?

3 things i'm having issues with the beta; 

1) while in my game, right clicking doesn't do anything, no menu pops up. i tried a couple of times and the menu does pop up but only for a brief second.

2) when pausing the game and going to options, there's no way out of the options menu unless you Alt+F4

3) my inventory menu is completely see through and its hard to see my items and the names of the items.  

On 19/4/2016 at 5:02 AM, daMastaChef said:

Awesome, hella stoked about this new coop mode. One question if I may: if the server host dies, will the server itself be terminated/suspended for the other players still in-game?

Would also like to know that.
Also, I've been waiting for this update A LOT really, so thanks beforehand. I hadn't had time before, but I'll be checking it out today for sure!

13 hours ago, EasyPickins said:

Multiplayer savefiles are in ~/Zomboid/Saves/Multiplayer/.  The default name is ~/Zomboid/Saves/Multiplayer/servertest/ for the server.

Two new buttons have been added to make deleting these files easier:

Hide contents

HostDeleteButtons.png

I not have the new button. May be i need update ?

15 minutes ago, contingency said:

hi whenever me and my friends start playing on a server we cant right click on anything in our inventories or in any containers. We cant eat any food or equip items any suggestions on how to remedy this

Are you running any mods? Are you trying to use mouse/keyboard and controllers a the same time?

Hey Devs I have been a supporter since early alpha when the game costed about $7 I believe anyway I just made this account because me and my friend are really enjoying the new co-op multilayer but we want to make a new world and I don't seem to have the delete world button as stated above so I want to know how do I update the beta? 

12 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Left out the crucial bit: Why are you using a VM?

I'm not doing anything yet, and I may be wrong, but it seems to me that the co-op is more or less the current server software running in a VM going by console text posted in this thread and the need to allocate memory.

Updated! (Version 34.16 - COOP)

• Added buttons to delete the World and Player folders in the Host Game screen.
  • Fixed an exception spawning generators when there was no free square.
  • Fixed sheet-on-door not always rendering, and positioning of sheets at 1x.
  • Fixed zombies sometimes losing sight of players in multiplayer.
  • Added partial controller support to the Host Game screen.
  • You can now create a new character after death without having to exit a game.  This works in both singleplayer and multiplayer.  Keep an eye open for bugs with this.  ;-)
Spoiler

RespawnAfterDeath.png

1 hour ago, EasyPickins said:

• You can now create a new character after death without having to exit a game.  This works in both singleplayer and multiplayer.  Keep an eye open for bugs with this.  ;-)
  Reveal hidden contents

RespawnAfterDeath.png

Respawn Later death background music not stop play

Hi everybody , in game right click on anything in my inventorie or in any containers doesn't work too.

A red square appear below in the right corner with the number of click and a message appear in the console.

I can't eat any food or equip items.

Can you do something for this bug i want to try it with my friends thanks :) .

RICK CLIC PROBLEM.jpg