Problem with loading textures

ElFtador

Question

12 answers to this question

On 02.05.2016 at 10:46 PM, EnigmaGrey said:

Did you install the miselloader? 

No because it isnt compatible with the last IWBUMS ( The nutrition test one) version. Tried it on normal version, nothing changed, strangely.

On 01.05.2016 at 5:56 PM, Rathlord said:

I'm gonna go with probably check your mods again...

Nope. This time I removed all mods besides Hydrocraft. And tbh, Hydrocraft is one of the most trustworthy mods in the whole history of the game and it improved the whole gaming experience atleast 500% more than it already was. I actually tried a game without Hydrocraft too and it had the same problem, maybe the forest viscerally ( Not like it would have any guts...) hates me because everytime I make my base there I get that bug. At first it just affects the item sprites but afterwards it affects text and I dont think that consuming a hot cuppa is going to yellowsquarebluesquaregreenandredpixel me.

1. 15 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Have you installed a Model Loader or mod that provides its own, recently?

You were right about what you were suspecting. It was either Free Spawn, Trait books, GTV or the cooking passionate Trait., but I suspect the Trait training books more, since it is a new mod and not that implemented for others. Maybe uncompatible with Hydrocraft? You guys should check that mod more carefully and tell the people about it.

On 19.04.2016 at 5:35 AM, Rathlord said:

First thing to try would probably be simply updating your graphics card.

On 19.04.2016 at 1:02 PM, EnigmaGrey said:

Go to %UserProfile%\Zomboid and open the Options.ini file. Set bMultiThreadedRendering to false, save the file overwriting the original, and restart the game.

The drivers are up to date, worked perfectly until 2 days ago. MultiThreadedRendering was already false so... What should I do?

I think I finally found the source. I took a closer look at the console and everytime it got to the line with "Context menu loaded" everything changed into weirdness and madness, so I guess it must be it. Halp, please, I really cant play without it.

Archived