Change Zombie difficulty while its night

Aerial

Hello guys,

i thought it would be nice if you could change the zombie properties while it's night, i want them to be slow dumb scramblers at day and dangerous sprinters at night, a compatibility with fear the rain would be great.

edit: To clarify i mean the same options as (pic related) but to set it again for the night.

night.png

Edited by Aerial

28 minutes ago, jamesorbe0 said:

I dont know but i like them as they cannnot see me at night like reduce sight

Maybe someone could make it that you can change it like you want, we would just need an option to set the zombie properties again but just for the time between 8-9pm and 5-6am.

Well you can put whatever you want in sandbox but IMO changing zeds settings at night dont make much sense.

But adding more zombie types in sandbox settings would be great. So zeds wont be the same 100% of time coz we can set 70% normal zeds 20% fat ressistant zeds and 10% runners (or however we want).

3 hours ago, Zorak said:

Well you can put whatever you want in sandbox but IMO changing zeds settings at night dont make much sense.

But adding more zombie types in sandbox settings would be great. So zeds wont be the same 100% of time coz we can set 70% normal zeds 20% fat ressistant zeds and 10% runners (or however we want).

31 percent of kentucky is obese so it would be 30% fat asses and 50 % normal

I don't know about the buffed parts because that would make it too much like 7 days to die for me and i also don't like runners because the part of the brain that does movement is damaged, not destroyed thats why they hobble and walk funny and are slow.

Edited by Queen Glory

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...