Retro Zomboid

chewgowski

Hello zomboid community

Been following this game for a while, I didn't think Id be able to get the game loaded on my little Acer Laptop and feared Id have to wait until I was able to update my hardware but damn it runs great with only a little lag from time to time. 

Really impressed with the depth the developers have managed to get into the game, I've been wanting a game like this for 20 years! 

The community has obviously had a lot of input too I'm glad to see. So um great job everyone I guess?

Been spending far too much time in PZ since I installed, might have to abandon my family for a few months and just survive for a few months.

Anyway, I made this retro pixel zomboid ... could be the mobile (like Nokia 8210) version, Id buy it.

CgP6fgyWwAEWQlC.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well, Id feel stupid making ANOTHER thread just because i made another pixel zomboid thing, so Ill just expand on this one

Spiffos Needs an annoying jingle too, broadcast far too much on radios while youre hoping for dat ep increasing broadcast Lets All Go Down to SPIFF OHS, Lets All Go Down to SPIFF OHS, Lets All Go Down to SPIFFFF OHHHHHHS to eat dat tastey meats!

1465079835201.png