dangalong

Very simple, allows you to create regular base game Molotov Cocktails from empty glass bottles you can fill with gasoline. Can use either empty whisky bottles or empty wine/chardonnay bottles plus the gas and ripped sheets to create them. Recipe takes 1 empty bottle, 1 ripped sheet, and x2 gas.

Note: The gasoline molotov is just a regular molotov that is already in the base game, not a new item. This mod only gives you a new way to craft the same item. The reason I made this is because I like to drink my liquor in the game, and want to use gasoline to make molotovs instead ;)

Download: GasolineMolotovs.zip

Edited by dangalong

2 hours ago, Zorak said:

This recipe is in game from some time. Its called Flame Bomb and only engeneers can craft it. I can imagine why areosol and pipe bombs are exclusive for that occupations but flame bombs are easy to make.

True, but they aren't the same thing, although they might work the same to some extent. But the flame bomb takes different components plus can have extra items attached to it like timers. It's really a different recipe and you don't have to be an engineer to craft the regular molotovs in the vanilla game. My mod recipe only gives you the regular molotovs anyone is supposed to be able to craft, just an alternate way to craft them, which makes sense to me. :)

30 minutes ago, dangalong said:

True, but they aren't the same thing, although they might work the same to some extent. But the flame bomb takes different components plus can have extra items attached to it like timers. It's really a different recipe and you don't have to be an engineer to craft the regular molotovs in the vanilla game. My mod recipe only gives you the regular molotovs anyone is supposed to be able to craft, just an alternate way to craft them, which makes sense to me. :)

TBH I would just allow anyone to make flame bomb and keep only smoke , pipe and areosol bombs to be exclusive for engeneer.

4 minutes ago, Zorak said:

TBH I would just allow anyone to make flame bomb and keep only smoke , pipe and areosol bombs to be exclusive for engeneer.

Well it wouldn't be too hard to make a little mod for that, if you really wanted it.

• 2 years later...