Tv remotes & home alarm too rare per default

NagashUD

The only place i found those was at the mall (they can rarely spawn in a barricaded house, but it happened once to me), so it would be great to find them in some small furniture drewers maybe ? to help a bit making bomb traps

Edited by NagashUD

Hmm i belive the only Bombcrafting Recipe that curently work was the Smokebomb and the Flamebomb. There was still textures for Pipe and Aerosol Bomb but the recipe is "need to be learned" and the Magazin is currently not in game (cant find it in the scripts)

Yep the Barricaded House i have found too and there was many Remotes and Triggers. But i must say adding a Trigger to a smokebomb seems a little bit wasted :D

Hope Pipe and Aerosolbomb come back to the game.

P.S. Hydrocraft use a recipe so you can craft Remotes and Movingsensors with a few parts. You can take a look if you want (there are more explosives too ;) )

3 hours ago, Cyrrent Eiledoll said:

Hmm i belive the only Bombcrafting Recipe that curently work was the Smokebomb and the Flamebomb. There was still textures for Pipe and Aerosol Bomb but the recipe is "need to be learned" and the Magazin is currently not in game (cant find it in the scripts)

Yep the Barricaded House i have found too and there was many Remotes and Triggers. But i must say adding a Trigger to a smokebomb seems a little bit wasted :D

Hope Pipe and Aerosolbomb come back to the game.

P.S. Hydrocraft use a recipe so you can craft Remotes and Movingsensors with a few parts. You can take a look if you want (there are more explosives too ;) )

Yeah i know a bit Hydrocraft, but i don't use it because it's way too much things :D

Yeah its like a brick on your head when first play with Hydrocraft :D

I try to split the production process in game. Have a room in my base for making Medicine and Lab stuff and so on and one for Electric Stuff and Explosives. But yeah the amount on items can take your breath away.

Hmm you can play a little bit with the Item distribution to raise the chance for a remote (if you play without mods).

I for myself think the whole way to the mall (or if you have luck and found some in baricaded houses) to get a remote isnt worth for a simple smoke or firebomb with remote. So i decide to make only bombs without Remote.

At least for some reason i store my coldpacks in a fridge and dont want to use them for a smoke bomb. :D

Well maybe later it will have an electronic store out of the mall , esp the mall is buggy as hell and the fps drops are huge :/ but to resume, trap bombs are so rareful and items too hard to find to get any interest in them, they should rework the electrician/engineer profession imo; they already buff a bit the electrician with moving fridges that is a very good point, but still not that much to do (esp in multiplayer rp) and for engineers maybe make the bombs items less rare to really feel the need to make them (it's early here and just wake up so sorry for the grammar mistakes :P ).