Make Sturdy Sticks--replaced by Make Mortar and Pestle?

vickorano

Question

I understand the risks with mods and game compatibility with updates. I'm not actually sure if this is because of a mod or not. I'm hoping there's someone out there who has experienced this before. I haven't been able to find a pattern of events that leads to the recipe "make sturdy sticks" disappearing and "make mortar and pestle" suddenly appearing, when it had not existed before. This seems to be an old recipe not listed on the Wiki anymore? Not only does this happen seemingly randomly, but "make mortar and pestle" does not yield a crafted item. It just uses ingredients. I'm not sure if this has to do with any of the mods I have installed--I've been searching through all of them to find possible interactions with the game and I can't seem to find one that adds this mortar and pestle recipe.

I have no idea. I just want to make sticks, guys. I don't want to lose my progress. I just want some sticks. I hope maybe someone else has run into this weird bug. If not, I guess I'll do a clean reinstall. I can't wait for everything to be updated.

1 answer to this question

Nevermind--I think I might have figured it out. If anyone else runs into this, it might just be a bad interaction with ShuiYin's PZ Vanilla Patch Mod. Just disable it. Frick. I wish I knew how to mod so I could fix things myself...

Archived