Gummy Vitamins in PZ?

DresdenBBQ

There are already Vitamins in game and i don't think nutrient system will categorize every vitamin specifically, it will be probably simpler.

Im personally against adding 9348 junk items just for the sake of it. We already have item called "Vitamins" so i think it's enough.

I think a better suggestion is adjusting the buff that the currently already in game vitamins do. 

For example vitamins could give a nutrition buff instead of a tiredness reduction.

We have 'hot cuppas' to reduce tiredness already. If we wanted to add more pills then we could add caffeine pills to reduce tiredness. Maybe have energy drinks as well.

7 hours ago, CaptKaspar said:

I think a better suggestion is adjusting the buff that the currently already in game vitamins do. 

For example vitamins could give a nutrition buff instead of a tiredness reduction.

We have 'hot cuppas' to reduce tiredness already. If we wanted to add more pills then we could add caffeine pills to reduce tiredness. Maybe have energy drinks as well.

Yes, this has long bothered me about vitamins in-game . . . They shouldn't be go-pills.

2 hours ago, zomboid123 said:

Are "nutrients" even still going to be a thing? That and the psychological stuff seems to have kind of fell off the map w/ build 34.

If anything nutrition is more important than ever in build 34 with the recent overhaul of the nutrition food system. Not sure what you are referring to.

What are you referring to about the psychological stuff? Nothing has changed in build 34 as far as I can recall.

16 hours ago, zomboid123 said:

Are "nutrients" even still going to be a thing? That and the psychological stuff seems to have kind of fell off the map w/ build 34.

Don't know where you conjured psychological stuff but nutrients are gonna be big, and we're gonna need our gummy vitamins to get through the zombie apocalypse.

What I meant is that lemmy had said(and I can't find the post, i'll have to do some more looking) that things like vegetables and the vitamin items in game were going to provide nutrients and that you would get weak without them. I'm not talking about the protein/carbs/fat and I don't think that's what he meant either because those have nothing to do with eating vegetables or taking vitamins. And the psychological stuff was like eating too much canned food, chips etc would have long term psychological impacts that don't seem to be the case right now.