IWBUMS 34.15

EasyPickins

4 minutes ago, NagashUD said:

Is it me or i don't see any options about allowsleeping in the server options ? it should contain allowsleeping and allowtiredness right ?

It's not in the GUI yet, but if you start the server it'll show up in the servertest.ini file and you can edit it there. The variable is 'SleepAllowed'.

I haven't had a chance to test sleeping yet sadly as for some reason every time I launch my client, the server ini file resets to default values. Driving me nuts. 

Edited by khamseen

4 minutes ago, khamseen said:

It's not in the GUI yet, but if you start the server it'll show up in the servertest.ini file and you can edit it there.

I haven't had a chance to test sleeping yet sadly as for some reason every time I launch my client, the server ini file resets to default values. Driving me nuts. 

ok thanks dude i see it now and about to try , but tiredness in MP is not implemented yet ?

29 minutes ago, khamseen said:

No tiredness yet, just the ability to sleep to pass time quicker and heal faster.

thanks , i just tried indeed with the .ini but the game resets the allowsleep = true; so when i enter into the game, the interaction doesn't appear when i right clic on a bed or a chair :/ then when i leave the server  it reloads the .ini, weird :/ would be more easy to have it in the PZServerSettings with maybe the option of tiredness (probably planned imo), would be amazing to add it as well (maybe it would help balancing the multiplayer in some cases like loop foraging )

Edited by NagashUD

I'd like to add that I think if/when tiredness is implemented for MP, that players should still either be able to sleep at any time or have it be another option to allow them to. I could see it being nice to be able to sync up sleep cycles at the end and start of each day for co-op while still allowing tiredness to have an effect from actions throughout the day :)

6 hours ago, EasyPickins said:

SleepAllowed is under INI > Players in the in-game server-settings editor.

There's a bug with non-Steam clients overwriting servertest.ini.   I posted a couple files here that should fix that.  Or you can start your server with a different -name option to use a different INI file.

Thanks EP keep up the good work !

9 minutes ago, NagashUD said:

Still have this glitch : wood stove (antique oven) : can't add any fuel after i moved it :/ i hope a fix will come soon !

I just stumbled across the same issue a few minutes ago. After moving the stove to the second story I built for the cabin by the lake it acted as a powered oven would and gave me the option to turn it on (as it's still the first few days in this play through and the power is still running) but not the option to use my twigs, lighter or log to start it.

Found a bug :

Sheets on CLOSED see-through doors are invisible. Can still be interacted with (remove, open, close) and work properly (block LOS when closed, don't when opened), but they are invisible on a closed door (visible when door is opened)

On 4/12/2016 at 1:38 AM, EasyPickins said:

IWBUMS 34.15

• Added "Zoom Levels" checkboxes to the options so users can choose zoom levels

OMG, YEEEEEEEES. As sad as it sounds I've wanted this feature since I pretty much started playing, PZ devs are the best!