OZ More Medicine [ver. 2.0] — NEW UPDATE

DarkKreepe

Yeah, it is unfortunate.
After over a year now this mod will get deleted by me. Author refuses to fix bugs, many tooltip descriptions are broken, still no description about every item and what it does. So this mod basically just adds a bunch of useless items or items that have no effect.

You can see subscriber numbers on steam going down regulary. It is a shame to throw a mod with so much potential away.

Edited by Jester

• 1 month later...
On 9/3/2018 at 2:16 PM, geronimo553 said:

Shame this mod breaks the right click menu when clicking items (it does not appear) and the blood test doesnt do anything other then create a used blood test. Hopefully the mod will be fixed soon because its a very unique one. 

On 9/20/2018 at 9:58 AM, Jester said:

Yeah, it is unfortunate.
After over a year now this mod will get deleted by me. Author refuses to fix bugs, many tooltip descriptions are broken, still no description about every item and what it does. So this mod basically just adds a bunch of useless items or items that have no effect.

You can see subscriber numbers on steam going down regulary. It is a shame to throw a mod with so much potential away.

On 11/10/2018 at 10:23 AM, Nebula said:

Thank you so much! I just read these other posts though and I'm concered, are these issues still existing? I'm afraid I will break the game. The mod sounds AMAZING. Maybe I will try on a different save game? Afraid to enable at the moment, Thank you though!  :) everyone here is so nice and cares very much, I love you all.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there, for fix the issue with impossibility of interaction with barrels, traps, walls, and ect; you need copy  file "ISWorldObjectContextMenu.lua" from "...\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\lua\client\ISUI" to "...\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\108600\660074817\mods\OZMeds\media\lua\client\ISUI" I recommend to make backup of original file. After that in copied file you need add follow lines:

ISWorldObjectContextMenu.OZPerformInjectionAction = function(worldobjects, player, otherPlayer)
    if luautils.walkAdj(player, otherPlayer:getCurrentSquare()) then
        ISTimedActionQueue.add(OZPerformInjectionAction:new(player, otherPlayer));
    end
end

after these lines

ISWorldObjectContextMenu.onTakeGenerator = function(worldobjects, generator, player)
    local playerObj = getSpecificPlayer(player)
    if luautils.walkAdj(playerObj, generator:getSquare()) then
        ISTimedActionQueue.add(ISTakeGenerator:new(player, generator, 100));
    end
end

save and play :)