OZ More Medicine [ver. 2.0] — NEW UPDATE

DarkKreepe

On 27.03.2017 at 8:24 AM, ddraigcymraeg said:

What is the purpose of the blood transfusion? To restore health more quickly? Heard good things about this mod. 

I think that this is the best mod for this game, I for myself identified two modifications without which the game looks unfinished, this mod, and mod adding real firearms. In the build that is now the transfusion adds very few hit points, I think the author of the mod will fix this in the near future.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Vanad1um said:

Hello, I have a little question \/

Hide contents

Спасибо за мод! Можно ли как-то вылечить инфицирование и зачем переливание крови?

З.Ы Скоро ли будет вики?)

Blood transfusion - to heal uno momento. Great in PVP, where you always have 60-30 HP and slowly dying..

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, DeNarr said:

What is Potassium Permanganate supposed to do? Because I took one, and it seemed to just make me tired, hot, and eventually kill me via a fever that wouldn't go away no matter how much I tried to eat to keep healthy.

Eating it leads to death ...
Potassium permanganate must be dissolved in water before use. This helps with poisoning ... causes vomiting.

2 hours ago, Nebula said:

Eating it leads to death ...
Potassium permanganate must be dissolved in water before use. This helps with poisoning ... causes vomiting.

Can you add the danger symbols to deadly stuff then? Or at least after we read the pharmacology book? I'm not sure how were are supposed to learn what does what besides trying it

18 hours ago, Nebula said:

:) You can find information on substances and medicines using Google for example ...

In addition, when you hover your mouse over an item in your inventory, you'll see more information ...

Most don't give any info when hovering over them. Just the option to consume, some say you can use while on the health panel. Neither giving a clue when you should use them though. And googling doesn't help much either. Potassium permanganate says it's used for skin conditions like foot fungus. We don't have that in the game . . .

Like, I want to try to use this stuff, I just have no idea how to.

1 hour ago, DeNarr said:

Most don't give any info when hovering over them. Just the option to consume, some say you can use while on the health panel. Neither giving a clue when you should use them though. And googling doesn't help much either. Potassium permanganate says it's used for skin conditions like foot fungus. We don't have that in the game . . .

Like, I want to try to use this stuff, I just have no idea how to.

This description is from the Workshop of Steam from the mod page.
Translation from Russian into English is done with the help of Google translator ...

Tablets: Aspirin, activated carbon, fluoxetine, tetracycline, nitroglycerin and much more ...
Medical preparations: Morphine, insulin, diclofenac-sodium, metamizole sodium, nitroglycerin, articaine (ultracaine)
Medical kits: Backpack paramedic, military first-aid kit, individual military first-aid kit and much more ...
Blood packs: AB (IV) +, AB (IV) -, B (III) +, B (III) -, A (II) +, A (II) -, O (I) +, O (I) -
Syringes: 2mL, 5mL, 50mL
Autoinjectors: morphine, epinephrine, naloxone
Miscellaneous: Individual dressing bag, tonometer, digital tonometer, medical tow, hemostatic powder, eye drops, nasal drops, green, dropper, set for BB transfusion, huge pile of packages for each medicine ... and much more ...
The character creation menu: To find out your blood type, look in the console or apply the blood group test (Done!)

Innovations:
Blood group system (АВ0). The blood group is assigned to the character randomly after the start of the game. Each blood group has unique characteristics.

Chances for a certain blood group:
AB (IV) + 4%
AB (IV) - 4%
B (III) + 12%
B (III) - 12%
A (II) + 20%
A (II) - 16%
O (I) + 16%
O (I) - 16%

Blood transfusion system:
The blood transfusion system allows you to be a donor. All you need is an empty blood bag and a refrigerator to store it.
Also, you can make blood transfusions to players, with a full package. To do this, you need a dropper and a set for BB infusion. But remember that you must know the compatibility of blood groups, otherwise you will die>: D

Advanced medicament properties:
Each tablet also has unique features. Aspirin as an analgesic, activated charcoal helps you from poisoning, fluoxetine is a powerful antidepressant, tetracycline helps you overcome illness and poisoning, nitroglycerin treats you a little.
Honey. drugs: morphine - a powerful anesthetic, insulin - so far without functional, diclofenac sodium - another painkiller from pain in the extremities, metamizole sodium - another painkiller, nitroglycerin - from a heart attack, painkiller, articaine - anesthetic (ultracaine), epinephrine - restores your endurance and stimulates, naloxone - helps you from an overdose of medicines (reduces the level of poisoning)
Military medicine: Hemostatic powder - stops bleeding and slightly treats your wounds, Individual Dressing Package

Overdose of drugs:
Each preparation is very dangerous, if you do not know the measures. Be careful with your health, otherwise you will die>: D

Cauterization:
Now you can burn your wounds with heated knives and gunpowder. Cauterization stops bleeding, but leaves burns.

Pharmaceuticals:
Now you can create your own pills! All you need is to learn a book about pharmacology, to open new recipes, and to find all the required components for production.

Ethnoscience:
Now you can create your own herbal teas! All you need to do is to choose the "Travnik" or "Scout" skills (For the bonus to search) to find all the required herbs for cooking. Also you can get information about the found herbs. Having the skill of a herbalist, you will receive detailed information, and basic information is available for everyone.

• 1 month later...

Hi

Great mod, but

how are we supposed to learn what medication to take for what?
even at level 10 first help no information is displayed ...
Also used google is not very "RP"
and There does not seem to be any book or note in the game to learn ...

Thank you in advance :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Changes in coming update:

Spoiler

Ready:

• Improved old scripts
  • New interactions with syringes: interactions through your health panel and health panel of the other player
  • All players have blood and health stats
  • Improved overdose mechanic
  • Blood bag now store information about donor's infection etc.
  • Removed some useless items
  • Removed all blood traits
  • Blood drain and transfusion actions with the other players

To-do:

• Interactions with tonometer, defibrillator, med. tourniquet 

Edited by DarkKreepe

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It would be cool to succeed bow and crossbow. Add a tool to remove the arrowheads / arrows. Well, the function to add to the stele was stuck like a bullet)

Spoiler

Было бы круто чтобы мод имел поддержку луков и арбалетов. Добавить инструмент для изъятия наконечников стрел\стрел. Ну и функцию добавить чтобы стела застревала как пуля) 

• 3 weeks later...

Shame this mod breaks the right click menu when clicking items (it does not appear) and the blood test doesnt do anything other then create a used blood test. Hopefully the mod will be fixed soon because its a very unique one. 

Edited by geronimo553