Dedicated program/tool to make modding easier

hrot

So i thought if someday devs would consider creating some kind of tool to make modding easier to do. I don't talk about very very user friendly etc. but just slightly easier by categorazing stuff without searching and doing things through trial and error etc.

We got recently a upgraded and very good tool to make maps and stuff so i just thought that some tool to make modding easier would be very nice too.

I know that there like 123012301 things much more important atm but it would be very useful to help people in communnity to contribute something just like with map tool.

That's what i'm talking about but it's seems outdated/abandoned and it's only cover small area of modding.

Something more complex which would allow to create item from 0 to finish, like creating item then adding it to specific locations/containers to spawn then setting spawn chance, adding it to various recipes etc. and that's for items only but there are many other things that can be modded. Anyway it would be very nice for community to have offical program dedicated to make modding easier.