IWBUMS: Build 34.14

EasyPickins

Yesterday i noticed that snow stacks in water and plants and zombies also spawned on water , like water acting like grass that you can't go over.

Now it seems to be working normally , have you fixed it?

Oh , there's still grass and trees growing on the river.

Edited by axeladalidez78

You know what kind of sucks? The fact i can't pick up taxidurmied deer heads and move them like i can with furniture :/, This is obviously the most game breaking thing and needs to be on number 1 priority list!

Edited by Queen Glory
Reasons

18 hours ago, EasyPickins said:

Yes, players must break barricades if they're on the other side of the door/window, 'Unbarricade' won't work.

HOLALUYA PRAISE BE! This has been the most annoying thing with PZ multiplayer people just break into my bases thank you devs!

I love this game, however nutrition is...hmm...a bit too much at the moment.

I play survival of course and I know there's sandbox, but I like survival and playing survival as it is now is kind of frustrating, mainly because of nutrition.
I know RJ is working on it, but my character lost his first 20kg way too fast (eating regularly), just saying my opinion. Too little time to cook and eat 3-4 frying pans of vegetables (and occasionally meat, still have to go fishing) plus berries and 2-3 salads (or vegetables in general) every day and do stuff...And losing a lot of weight anyway.

So, it's great, but please consider "fixing" it.

Also, somehow I can't see dead bodies in Mendy's Eatery in WP:

20160404173035_1.jpg

Carrying them outside didn't help.

I killed one outside and disappeared as well, but I think it's something related to what happened a few seconds before.

I went to the gas station to find some others and everything was ok there, so I think it's about the Eatery.

(Obviously I can see them if I close the game an start again).

And kitchen :

20160402202934_1.jpg

This was also in WP:

20160403160042_1.jpg

here http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.6563412178054899,0.1735249413920264,142.8898033836307   (I think)

Edited by Marco1
corrections

Things I've noticed that have been around since I started on the iwbums branch a few weeks ago.

-indoor lighting no longer works when connected to generator. Ovens, microwaves and refrigerators work fine. Also, placed outdoor lamps inside worked on .13 but not on .14.

-pouring water into empty/non full bottles from filled cooking pots is sometimes wonky. With a full cooking pot of water sometimes there won't be an option to pour into an empty bottle or non full bottle. Pouring the water into a bowl, then pouring that into the empty/non full bottle will get it to show up. Then you can fill from the cooking pot with water in inventory normally.

One last weird bug. I plastered a doorframe and decided to try painting it light blue. The door frame disappeared. The next time I loaded the server, the staircase I destroyed(to put the doorframe/door up) had half reappeared. All my construction also disappeared(had a window frame with sheet rope down at top of destroyed stairs). Sheeted windows also disappeared as well as sheet ropes on the southest corner of the house(where staircase glitch happened). A base wall outside of that part of the house also completely vanished. It was like that side had somehow been reset.  

6 hours ago, nightmare said:

it means ?

DayOfShut = rand( rand(14) ,  30 )

for

WaterShutModifier = 14

WaterShut = 2

WaterShutModifier is the day the water goes off, so WaterShutModifier = rand(0,30).

Nothing has changed with this, except both options are saved to SandboxVars.lua.

3 hours ago, axeladalidez78 said:

Yesterday i noticed that snow stacks in water and plants and zombies also spawned on water , like water acting like grass that you can't go over.

Now it seems to be working normally , have you fixed it?

Oh , there's still grass and trees growing on the river.

Where do you see that?

50 minutes ago, Peetfighter said:

That actually looks like a nice swamp. :D

That shouldn't be possible, the water tiles don't have the "solidfloor" property set, and they should have the "solidtrans" property set which blocks zombies spawning on them.  I just tested it and couldn't get plants/trees to grow on water.  Can you post your media/newtiledefinitions.tiles file, it may be corrupt.

17 hours ago, EasyPickins said:

That shouldn't be possible, the water tiles don't have the "solidfloor" property set, and they should have the "solidtrans" property set which blocks zombies spawning on them.  I just tested it and couldn't get plants/trees to grow on water.  Can you post your media/newtiledefinitions.tiles file, it may be corrupt.

These are the files I also got the another one in case you need information.

newtiledefinitions.tiles

newtiledefinitions_4.tiles

Edited by axeladalidez78

On 2016-04-04 at 6:43 AM, TheGreatZobom said:

The wood-burning cook stove in the "Farm to the West" only work with electricity... Can this be changed to work like a regular firepit, as you guys are working in the fireplaces anyway?

The wood stoves have been changed to work like fireplaces.  And fireplaces were fixed so they can be started with the same items that can start campfires.