Adding context menu to Zombie Ash

ShuiYin

Hello fellow modders, i have tried adding "Remove Ash" context menu to the Zombie Ash (the one that is produced when you burn corpses) but failed. I made the same context menu on many different world objects like bath tubs and showers, also pool tables by referencing their sprites and it worked, how come it did not work on the Zombie Ash :p.

I tried changing world object to meta object, special object even moveable object too but none works.

Is there a way to add a context menu to them?

thanks before

• 4 weeks later...

Hi i manage to detect ash by checking the object name instead of object sprite :P btw now i have a new problem, seems like i cannot detect the mirrors on the walls, whenever i checked for the object sprite it always returns the sprite of the wall underneath it :( need this to add shaving. Anyone know how to detect if i am near an object or better still facing a mirror? so like if im facing the west then check player current square and 1 square to my west side (if it contain the mirror in these 2 squares then return true) anyone can help me by providing a code example to achieve this?

Thx before