Mc'Donalds (Released)

Neutz

***Unfortunately i lost the original files to this, so unless there is a way to extract them from the mod pack this will have to remain as is***

You can subscribe to it on the workshop here, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=656317317&searchtext=

It works just like a map. Just activate it under mods and choose it as your map in a new game.

It is located just out of westpoint, see the picture at the bottom of this post.

Enjoy :)

Neutz

4j6uyd.jpg

It is located here:

2iqlsuw.jpg

Edited by Neutralnz1

3 hours ago, Neutralnz1 said:

So over the weekend, i tried my hand at making my own sprites for the first time, a few of the tiles i have just copied the original Wall tiles and recolored some to make it suite the building,

Keep in mind this is very early WIP and i likely wont finish it until the new graphics update as i will probably need to redraw alot, Not to mention getting it to work in game

But i thought why not create something iconic for the zombie apocalypse and have started a modern day Mc'Donalds, Heres a sneak peak and so far i think its turning out quite well :)

2nuhv7k.jpg

I am using a Store near my hometown for reference.

https://www.google.co.nz/maps/@-40.6208816,175.2875875,3a,75y,357.03h,73.88t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sCIqkHvfUqlWlQpRaJVHd5g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

I want my 20pcs chicken mcnugget with barbecue sauce please. And also 1 big mac on the side. You have to include ronald McDonald :D in it

Edited by ShuiYin

Going well, Have got it working in game and finished the interior, all that is left to do is create broken states tiles for the windows and finish the sign out front, Then ill have to create the tile definitions so the objects work correctly.

Hopefully if all goes well, ill release it as a mod tomorrow :)

Updated main post with finished Screenshot.

Edited by Neutralnz1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2016 at 4:32 PM, Neutralnz1 said:

I might do KFC next, but i will probably update this first once build 34 releases and will add some new food items like Big Macs, Mcflurrys etc

Please do Taco Bell everyone will love you probably forever

• 2 months later...
On 6/22/2016 at 1:05 AM, OffitJim said:

Any chance you could upload the tbx file?

Unfortunately i lost the file, my HDD got corrupted only days after uploading it to the workshop and i was unable to recover it.

Unless there is a way to extract it from the workshop files it will remain as is.

Edited by Neutralnz1