Low end compatibility

Asrayl

As a player with a low-end pc, I appreciate how hard everyone is working to continue to make this game functional on older/cheaper machines. 

But as a member of the community, and a passionate believer in the mission, please don't sacrifice a great game over my ten year old hardware. What you have is something special, and it deserves all the love and attention it can get, regardless of whether or not my old rig can run it. 

My suggestion, and my humble, heartfelt request is that if a choice must be made, please put your vision ahead of my frame-rate. I want it to be the best zombie not-survival game on the market. 

Minecraft é muito bem sucedido porque qualquer computador possa funcionar, as pessoas com PCs poderosos não se preocupam com jogos isométricos como projeto Zomboid eles dizem "que os graficos merda eu quero um mundo 3D em Ultra, para que eles didicarem para manter os jogos Tudo computadores Else funcionais não é uma má idéia

By:Google translator:changing completely my words when I read it again

Edited by MrDeliberto

Thanks! And we won't. It's surprising how many low spec people have the same sentiment and its lovely to see. At the end of the day we're aware that we have a responsibility to the majority, who are undoubtedly PC owners capable of running more intensive games than ours, and if it comes to it we're accepting that it's possible in future we'll lose people along the way. However that's something we'll only do after a great deal of effort to avoid. We won't shy away from adding features into the game because of compatibility but at the same time the additions should be justifiable, and we want it to be clear we've had no choice and have tried everything to avoid it first and we owe our low spec supporters that much. Fact is there are people waiting for NPCs who have never wanted nor asked for some of the features in between so we do feel a responsibility to get the game done with as many people at the bottom end as we can.

As it stands with the anim build, I'm hopeful we won't lose practically anyone due to the compatibility work done, but it's possible there will be a few with the oldest machines.