Adding towns and city

Yorny1

Hi y'all, Ive been checking some posts lately, and I saw RinGod123, was making a city map in 2014, but I dont know if its dead or not or if its going to be added in the current map of Muldaugh.

This post might be long and sorry for you to all reading hater, I understand your feelings. if any town is adding just tell me. (Ill be basing on the PZ map and Google map)

They should add :

Northern:

- Brandenburg (small residential area with a chemical factory)

- Owensboro (Heavily dense population area with a lot of stores)

Southern:
- Lebanon Junction, (small residential area, with a highway right beside) (You can rename it to Lebonsville, sounds better to me)

-Bardstown (Residential area with big Office area and a Distillery)

You might Know where im going, if people are a little familiar with Kentucky

Spoiler

- Springfield, YEAAAHHH ! (nothing special, just a residential area)

Eastern:

- Shepherdsville

- Louisville (city, I think they said they are going to add it right ?)

- Lexington ( This would be a city)

Western (Down the road of Muldraugh:

- Radcliff ( Mostly residential, but on main road mostly offices and businesses)

- Elizabethtown (Residential area, with an Airstrip and a huge Shopping area)

Pretty much all, I mean they can always add more later on in game. :)

Here is a map of a bigger and unofficial of Muldraugh and its surrounding : 

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/?desc=Alexandria20150722L0#0.5099723243725413,0.17616530418152349,1

download.png

Edited by Yorny1

1 minute ago, Zorak said:

Long time ago in Road to 1.0 mondoid they confirmed Louisville, Fort Knox and Brandenburg. But now im not sure about Brandenburg as they are silent about it for a long time. Her is old map from one mondoid i saved long time ago.

-snip-

Yeh I remember that.

1 hour ago, King jjwpenguin said:

I would also be interested to see them later on move to a different area like Nevada, Arizona,Florida, or California would be cool. A desert area or possibly somewhere near an ocean for food and more severe weather.

Yea would be very interesting, I think ive heard that they will implement seasons, right ? 

55 minutes ago, Yorny1 said:

Yea would be very interesting, I think ive heard that they will implement seasons, right ? 

Seasons are in. You just need to survive over 5 months to see them ;-) (snow starts around january)

12 minutes ago, Zorak said:

Seasons are in. You just need to survive over 5 months to see them ;-) (snow starts around january)

oooh nice nice, and yea its been a long time I played PZ, so many things are new to me XD

They said they were working on Louisville. They even mentioned it recently that they were adjusting the way height works so they could incorporate tall buildings. So we have had a very recent update that Louisville is still coming. 

Considering that from Valley Station you go into PRP and several miles of other suburbs, if they are working on downtown itself.. They are well into the new map. They have a lot of work to do. Muldraugh and West Point are cake, only like 2,000 people. Now they are adding like 400,000 people and their homes onto the map. It's gonna take a long time. Other towns would probably be long after release. 

Yes, personally I would prefer to release in stages, like do PRP, Shively, Fairdale, Okalona, Hillview... Each of those areas is larger and more populated then the towns listed above. But then they would probably have to keep scrapping people's saves and MP servers. Which would suck.. And I would rather not have my save obliterated every couple weeks. But then again, this is still an Alpha.. Soo... it should be expected to have your save obliterated. 

I'm sure they appreciate mod maps though. Make whatever state you want, make your home town, your home country. 

Edited by Slice985

9 hours ago, Slice985 said:

They said they were working on Louisville. They even mentioned it recently that they were adjusting the way height works so they could incorporate tall buildings. So we have had a very recent update that Louisville is still coming. 

Considering that from Valley Station you go into PRP and several miles of other suburbs, if they are working on downtown itself.. They are well into the new map. They have a lot of work to do. Muldraugh and West Point are cake, only like 2,000 people. Now they are adding like 400,000 people and their homes onto the map. It's gonna take a long time. Other towns would probably be long after release. 

Yes, personally I would prefer to release in stages, like do PRP, Shively, Fairdale, Okalona, Hillview... Each of those areas is larger and more populated then the towns listed above. But then they would probably have to keep scrapping people's saves and MP servers. Which would suck.. And I would rather not have my save obliterated every couple weeks. But then again, this is still an Alpha.. Soo... it should be expected to have your save obliterated. 

I'm sure they appreciate mod maps though. Make whatever state you want, make your home town, your home country. 

True but you cant add Arizona map and not make new trees, cactus, or what not otherwise its just sands and houses.

14 hours ago, King jjwpenguin said:

True but you cant add Arizona map and not make new trees, cactus, or what not otherwise its just sands and houses.

Is it not possible to import new textures and models? I know they were working on something, a new modding tool to allow people to add their own stuff. 

6 hours ago, xXSly_WolfyXx said:

Where did you hear this?

You'd have to dig it up, some new map tools instead of what is being used now. I remember seeing it back in December if you wanna dig around back in the post. Probably searching by Map and Tool might find it.  

I hope you guys realize that the more territory they add, the more we're going to need vehicles...I personally love new territory but hopefully if they add it they'll add a way to feasibly reach all of it first, y'know?  It's like how they added moving corpses before they made being near corpses unhealthy.