2 Suggestions ingame Backpack and houses

Yorny1

So its been a while that ive been playing PZ and there is something that really tick me off, its not something really important, and im not quite sure if thats been already mention before, but I feel that they should add a visual to backpack on your character, if hes equipping it we should be able to see it on his back, or if he was holding it then we should see him holding it.

and as for the other idea was, is are we going to be able to build house or other rooms with maybe bricks ? (Maybe reaching lvl 6 or 7) 

Whats your opinion about it. 

9 hours ago, Wveth said:

Well you can build brick houses and such with mods, but YES, I very much agree that we should see backpacks and such ON the character, along with all the weapon models being completed before moving on further.

Ooh really ? I didnt know there was a mod, well thats cool, and I hope it will be implemented into the game :)

9 hours ago, Teesee said:

Visible backpacks will be part of the animations update. 

Awesome ! 

17 hours ago, Teesee said:

Visible backpacks will be part of the animations update. 

Huzzah! My dream is coming true! Thanks! ^_^

7 hours ago, Yorny1 said:

Ooh really ? I didnt know there was a mod, well thats cool, and I hope it will be implemented into the game :)

Awesome ! 

It's called Extended Building Options. Check it out, it adds clay, clay bricks, masonry trowels, and the ability to use them all to make grey or red brick walls. Here: 

Edited by Wveth

1 hour ago, Wveth said:

Huzzah! My dream is coming true! Thanks! ^_^

It's called Extended Building Options. Check it out, it adds clay, clay bricks, masonry trowels, and the ability to use them all to make grey or red brick walls. Here: 

He, just wondering, is it on the workshop. I checked and didn't see it but was just wondering if i may have missed it.

Yeah, I didnt see the mod in the workshop well maybe now its there idk, i have to check it again, but would be cool too if they implement it in the game, because recently they said they are going to add Smelting so we can barricade houses with metal and thats awesome.