General Creativity

Pixel Bombs

On 02/05/2018 at 2:07 PM, xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx said:

i love it a lot it looks almost real!!

and the donuts look delicious too  D:

did you render in blender?

also post more stuff if you have and want lets revive general creativity again 

Haha, I think everyone has got doughnuts under their belt these days. Especially those who use Blender ;)

Thank you for your compliments :) I like the idea of reviving this General Creativity thing. So keep posting your progress and we'll make it happen! How is the game progressing, btw?

Here's something else I've dug out from my library of works from last year. Gotta get back to it really.

table-lamp_final_final.jpg

9 hours ago, Beard said:

Did not even know a forum like this existed on here, love creativity!

Here is some of my simple photography to share.

That's a cool photo, Beard! Definitely channels spring time :)

(In case you're accepting criticisms) Not sure how I feel about it all being in focus, though...

On 5/7/2018 at 7:17 PM, Pandorea said:

Spoiler

Haha, I think everyone has got doughnuts under their belt these days. Especially those who use Blender ;)

Thank you for your compliments :) I like the idea of reviving this General Creativity thing. So keep posting your progress and we'll make it happen! How is the game progressing, btw?

Here's something else I've dug out from my library of works from last year. Gotta get back to it really.

table-lamp_final_final.jpg

my games are a mixed bag cuz i often lose interest for one topic (survival) and then gain it again for another favorite of mine (good ol slasher movies and survival horror games) i recently rewatched a bunch of puppet combo gameplays (puppet combo is an indie dev who makes amazing 80's slasher games with playstation 1 graphics and got a cult following) and played some friday the 13th and now im picking up work on a slasher game im making again and most of the time i spend days just modeling and painting clothing for my modular characters. im dreading the time when ill have to animate em all as im not that much of a good animator and dont necessarily enjoy the process of creating animations either. 

i was thinkin of using mixamoo animations but i want my games to be 100% only my assets so any updates on them will be far off from now on but im sure ill have something cool to show at some later points.

as for your picture, literally couldnt tell if that was a render or a photograph until i saw the books. don t. sellout and iam strong are awesome names XD love it.

14 hours ago, Beard said:
Spoiler

Did not even know a forum like this existed on here, love creativity!

Here is some of my simple photography to share.

goodone.png

I LOVE IT TOO where did you take that, its breathtaking! is that in canada? british columbia? 

12 hours ago, Pandorea said:

That's a cool photo, Beard! Definitely channels spring time :)

(In case you're accepting criticisms) Not sure how I feel about it all being in focus, though...

Definitely accept criticism :) Still working on how to properly get the main subject in focus in the picture and find good lightning

7 hours ago, xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx said:

I LOVE IT TOO where did you take that, its breathtaking! is that in canada? british columbia? 

Thanks!
Its in Slovakia, Central Europe :)

6 hours ago, Beard said:
Spoiler

Found another neat picture, one of my personal favourites.
It is a recent one so the camera quality should be better!

Salatín.png

J E  S      U                 S !!!!! ITS BEAUTIFUL                     do you have a site full of these? if not you should make one

I LOVE THE SUNRAYS BELOW THE CLOUDS SHINING ON THE LAND SO MUCH

Edited by xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Kitt Frostpaws said:

A lot of stuff has been going on with me, setting up a website and finishing my college education, here's my latest little venture, though I have no idea if I'll do anything with it. 

Hide contents

loooooooooooove the sounds and lighting, it looks like some kinda low poly / minimalistic mirror edge :D 

Im writing some books for kids and illustrating them.
Here are some rough drawings when I started

Spoiler

fantasy_city_azai_by_theindigodm-dcd1fj1.thumb.jpg.0c3036a134f5654250abee5dfaf59820.jpg

Spoiler

22___science_fiction__the_scrapped_by_theindigodm-dbptqfj.thumb.jpg.ae60aa4aa5e541f3e56023b619ebc442.jpg

Spoiler

22___concept_robot_bug_riot_by_theindigodm-dbp2w3a.thumb.jpg.4d121ff08afd50f96639d851cd48bebe.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

giamt_abaa_terrorizing_bug_city_by_theindigodm-daxvqko.thumb.jpg.767dca15fe9a8be76b5740ae4f792b23.jpg

And here was a little character I drew for laughs 

Spoiler

art_vent_13_by_theindigodm-dbpqida.thumb.jpg.6fd8aa01c55f778e8a1c2b391374999b.jpg

Spoiler

art_vent_4_by_theindigodm-dblgjji.thumb.jpg.ae9da9d921ecda445e73bddd10dba627.jpg

Spoiler

art_vent_11_by_theindigodm-dbpqe9o.thumb.jpg.4b9e7a9534fa297663d3574d3ca51da5.jpg

Spoiler

artvent_10_by_theindigodm-dblgmsp.thumb.jpg.645914c3febed64deee326da15c77903.jpg

Edited by IndigoRebel

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
17 hours ago, Z-Raptor said:

Can someone help me figure out one thing, why are recent updates are not posting on steam since june 2019 ?

Simply, we held off posting non-major releases to Steam due to constant push-back from negative people, seemingly stared up because they're still subscribed to the group. We had not planned it to be this long between the release of IWBUMS and MP, so it just kind of snowballed from there. Now, if we post something that -isn't- MP's release, it'd probably be quite the blood bath. :D 

21 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Simply, we held off posting non-major releases to Steam due to constant push-back from negative people, seemingly stared up because they're still subscribed to the group. We had not planned it to be this long between the release of IWBUMS and MP, so it just kind of snowballed from there. Now, if we post something that -isn't- MP's release, it'd probably be quite the blood bath. :D 

Oh...I see      XD

• 2 years later...