General Creativity

Pixel Bombs

Spoiler

b47S3eu.png

d53XYPt.png

spent an hour on this and im finally done shes modular and switches to several clothing types and hairstyles and now im working on white, black and asian ethnicities too this ones latina but i think it can also easily pass off as arab

i like the style i got with this the most as its the minimalist kinda cartoony realistic pixel style im aiming for and im glad i got all the joints done well such as the knees and elbows bending perfectly

this is the result of hourrssss of dedicated work and im so happy and proud it paid off imo

any opinions or criticisms?

Edited by xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx

25 minutes ago, DramaSetter said:

No criticism, she looks pretty good. Maybe a bit bored of life, but that's related to pixel-art stilistic.

thanks a lot i got some facial expressions such as shocked for when you see a corpse or encounter a slasher or happy when you smoke weed and interact with friends, this is like the indifferent emotion currently when u got nothing to do so i guess bored fits perfectly

On 11/15/2017 at 5:45 PM, DramaSetter said:

And one interesting thing: enemies can stuck in gym furniture like this, if they lucky enough to walk near it.

Hide contents

The animation looks real nice in the vid, what kind of software do you use?

On 10/20/2017 at 2:25 PM, xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx said:

yeah i modded zombies to be gorier myself but the problem is that theyre mirrored right now so you can only detail half of the body and it will automatically copy that over to the other half so a lot of what im planning to do would be impossible or look weird as of now + im not playing this game anway til the anims are out just so i dont get burnt out 

You want an un-mirrored zed model?

On 6.12.2017 at 4:52 AM, tommysticks said:

You want an un-mirrored zed model?

im just waiting on the animations update at this point haha

lilfigures.png.7798e1f277a5bdf123fae5bc5dbfb522.png

burningman.png.257a7b91d6b3f8f100b1ca97b2db4156.png

shadingsample.png.a234b7cca0f30220385d0802ad508468.png

some real old work i found when i first started with the idea of making a game. over the last 2 years i learnt a whole lot and got much better at stuff but looking back at this just warms my heart up. i love the aesthatic i created with the figures, it looks very satisfying to me. its so clean idk how to describe it.

second is a burning animation and burnt corpse

third is part of something i made to keep cool skies, colors and shading that id see in real life in mind by redrawing the sky and applying the sun + shadow lighting (and strength) how i remembered it the very hour or day that id see them. for example overcast afternoons with a lil bit of sun peeking out giving some warm lil spots of sunlight were something i really liked back then and i did this to remember what i liked and how it looked like it helps a lot with short term memory

• 2 months later...

some blender stuffs i made

BdbQgX1.png

tramontina machete 

very proud of this one cause it went way faster and easier than i thought and ended up looking a lot better than i thought too. think it only took me like 10 minutes to do this entire model + texture and material and all that.

pA8NdA3.png

jason voorhees knockoff jacket (wip)

still a work in progress and some of the texturing is more subtle due to the shading effects of blender but its roughly done. its the jacket of my zero budget jason voorhees ripoff, jackson vaugheen, who instead of a green button up workshirt sports a green button up carhartt jacket :D 

Vo5XI3y.png

michael myers knockoff mask

this is something i grew very fond off because of its simplicity and how easy it was to make it.

for my project it will be one of two masks for my michael myers ripoff "mitchell mayes", the other being a don post emmet kelly mask which was the first idea thrown around for a scary mask that would fit michael myers. they opted for the william shatner mask instead and slightly changed somethings such as cutting out bigger eyeholes and spray painting it completely white. but i still liked the don post emmet kelly mask idea a lot and wanna remake one later.

qELPybP.png

a very low poly pine tree

pretty much a low poly pine tree :) 

lets revive the creativity page for 2018 cuz i miss the stuff people posted in here

Edited by xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx

• 1 month later...
On 29/04/2018 at 1:41 AM, xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx said:

windbreaker pt2

ALYXDEv.pngYoG6ibq.pngBWgLvMg.png

based on this one

Reveal hidden contents

id like criticisms and thoughts or opinions or whatever, i think its WAAAY more recognizable as windbreaker now than my other one which looked more like a hoodie but it may just be me? 

What are these for? (sorry, I've not really read the previous 23 pages :) )

its for a single player open world survival game im trying to make 

Spoiler

i planned it to be like the forest but with zombies in an open large rural mountain environment somewhere around british columbia canada and im using unity with an addon called playmaker which is what the forest's devs used for their super indepth cannibal ai (they got patrol routes investigate when u fell to many trees they mourn their dead and try to drag and heal them from combat they got a sleeping and praying system mark paths towards ur bases once they find you and even create art and setup effigies dynamically and all in all they feel like realistic real life monsters) im trying to do the same thing with the humans where youll have groups of bandits and neutrals and friendlies who have their own schedules their own outposts and their own goals that they will realistically follow

it will play kinda like the last of us mixed with dayz mixed with neo scavenger mixed with the forest but im trying to make it stand out with my own spins and such

4 minutes ago, xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx said:

its for a single player open world survival game im trying to make 

Reveal hidden contents

That is...ambitious, so good luck! Also, for survival purposes: shouldn't this windbreaker be brownish-greenish-camoflagey? White and red geometric pattern will stand out in a forest in British Columbia in the same way it would stand out anywhere else.. Add some dirt smudges, maybe? Survival is dirty business ;)

31 minutes ago, Pandorea said:

That is...ambitious, so good luck!

it definitely sounds ambitious but playmaker makes it so you dont have to code a single bit, what i explained is easily done within a few days work :D 

33 minutes ago, Pandorea said:

Also, for survival purposes: shouldn't this windbreaker be brownish-greenish-camoflagey? White and red geometric pattern will stand out in a forest in British Columbia in the same way it would stand out anywhere else..

haha yeah thats a thing, they all have different color variations. also its not 100% forest, youll have some little towns inbetween (think banff) a few campgrounds and lakeside resorts etc..  this is an air jordan windbreaker that youd find in more urbany areas, rural areas will have the same model but with green / forest color schemes. theres also other items like hunting jackets to make sure you dont stick out of the forest

35 minutes ago, Pandorea said:

Add some dirt smudges, maybe? Survival is dirty business

thats a good idea now that you mention it, ill probably lightly weather some clothes and then you can get them dirt stained when you crawl around in mud or dirty areas.