General Creativity

Pixel Bombs

@xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx Thanks for your feedback, i really appreciate that.

Virgin Rick vs Chad Gang Leader.

( yeah, first sprite should have less "monotone" painted hair, i will change that. I just wanted to post something that i made as i always do, and everything that i post is ready to 85-90% )

Скриншот 31-10-2017 193023.png

Скриншот 31-10-2017 193034.png

Edited by DramaSetter

Pixel Bombs love your pen doodles a LOT the asian looking one is amazing, also like the fur on that  blind archer thingy great work as usual

oh and that amazing hippo thing. its amazing lmfao but those clouds man how long did that take? im struggling with skies myself and i love the way you drew those clouds, do you use painttool SAI ?

Edited by xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx

35 minutes ago, xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx said:

Pixel Bombs love your pen doodles a LOT the asian looking one is amazing, also like the fur on that  blind archer thingy great work as usual

oh and that amazing hippo thing. its amazing lmfao but those clouds man how long did that take? im struggling with skies myself and i love the way you drew those clouds, do you use painttool SAI ?

The clouds were fairly quick. I use Photoshop 5 and used a few layer effects along with a normal brush. I always start my clouds as very rough blobs of circles in different sizes overlapping one another and shave off what I don't need in order to get a decent silhouette.

been working on a slasher game series lately learning the ropes with construct 2. did a lot of cool shit within like an hour with barely 2 guides and i basically got a fully working prototype that i may show here later (counts as creativity here right?) 

a bunch of lil summer camp cabins

cabin13.png

also

96dSghJ.png

a mockup i drew of the animation of a guys face when a girl counselor flashes her jewels to him

animation goes like this he has the first face, then two hands float up from heaven and they open his dome up like a car hood, then put the overheated brain out and put that blood bag in, then they close it back down and u just see the two counselors entering the nearest cabin and the guy just floats behind the girl like in the cartoons when they smell something somewhere and you wont see them leave the cabin for like 5 minutes 

Edited by xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx

9 hours ago, xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx said:

nice level i like the passive writer dude especially when he goes into rage mode and starts beatin people up real bad

whats up with the old lady (presumably his mom?) cussing him out in every sentence lol

His aunt is crazy, that's the reason. You know, like the old people in metro who can't stop swearing and saying stuff like "fucking bitch motherfuckers i wish i can kill you all".

Edited by DramaSetter

I have found that this song is very similar to original "Push it to the limit" and decided to make my own crappy edit. Enjoy ( or not ). 

P.S. Work on Hotline Miami campaign still continues.  Second level was a little bit changed, started my work on Roman Faustin world sprite ( this is very hard to do, because i can't use Paint.net by two reasons: 

1. The colour would look like crap 2. Writer sprite is very muscle, especially his "rage-mode" variant, so i should change everysprite by myself. )

Edited by DramaSetter