General Creativity

Pixel Bombs

Instead of drawing, today I wasted about 30 minutes writing this little thing that only has about 10 lines..

Enjoy the little there is  :P

The skies darkened, and the thunders roared, as He raised his sword from his scabbard:

''Vampire'', said Haren, as he lined his sword, to match Dante's neck:

''You lay upon the bloodsoaked depths of this ruined land.
Castles plundered, men and women slaughtered, over twenty villages razed and burned to the ground,
all so you could inspire fear into the hearts of mortal men. What say you, demon, devil born of the bleakiest womb,
what say you now!''

Dante's mouth remained shut, the loudest sound heard was the wind blowing through the bushes, pushing the autumn
leaves, as the wolves howled at the full moon.

Enraged by the carelessness of Dante, Harem thrusted his sword through his ribcage, drowning the stone pavement
below him in blood, as the clouds covered the moon, hiding the last bit of moon light to be overtaken by the
darkness,
the only sight of life in the area being the croaks the of crows...

CHAPTER 1 : A World Without Logic

My entry for @Pixel_Dailies. Theme was "Gladiator".

First try at a proper pixelart animation (as in something that doesn't just move its body one pixel as if it's "breathing")

YIIzIyD.gif

So what is he doing exactly?

He looks like he is stabbing himself violently, is there animation missing still?

He looks as if he was just stabbed(moments ago) and the blood is(obviously) coming out from the wound. Although I'm not entirely sure where the wound was to cause such a high pressure of blood squirting, but god do I love the work.

So I made a neat renderydoo in Garry's Mod a few months ago in which a bunch of the mercs of TF2 get all sicky and zombied and try to eat some of the others. Oh, and one of the mercs here is a chick when normally she's a dude but I think he's similarly rad as a chick.

Today I took that picture and touched it up a little bit in paint.net so there aren't as many obvious random shadows and stuff.

Also this was on a really cool tablet I just got today and I'm hoping i can do some more rad stuff with it.

The old version of Night of the Living Bread with no touching of the ups, aside from what can be done in the Source engine:

q3LTb0N.png

New version of NOTLB, which I spent about an hour on today:

pAeeGg3.png

the lanky mopey baby in the corner's all sad because his arm was partly eaten by his blushywushy person who also had a horrible yeast infection

I'm still writing that story :D

The skies darkened, and the thunders roared, as He raised his sword from his scabbard:

Castles plundered, men and women slaughtered, over twenty villages razed and burned to the ground,
all so you could inspire fear into the hearts of mortal men. What say you, demon, devil born of the bleakiest womb,
what say you now!''

Dante's mouth remained shut, bringing out only a smile, the loudest sound heard was the wind blowing through the bushes,
pushing the autumn leaves, as the wolves howled at the full moon.

Enraged by the carelessness of Dante, Harem thrusted his sword through his ribcage, drowning the stone pavement
below him in blood, as the clouds covered the night sky, hiding the last bit of moonlight to be overtaken by the
darkness, leaving the only sight of life in the area being the croaks the of crows...

PROLOGUE

AWoken by the noises outside, Dante slowly opened his eyes and looked around, observing his surroundings.

He found himself in a bedroom, lying in a bed. Around him were a bookshelf, a few drawers, and a table beside him,
in which lied a few dirty rags, bandages and alcohol. He looked out a window, noticing that he was in the second floor of,
what semmed to be, a tavern

''Not the most furnished of rooms, I see...'' He commented.

Dante attempted to stand up, but immediately, he felt a pain in his chest, and found himself unable to get up.

''Gah! Goddamn!'' He shouted in pain, as he was struggling to get up....

''You shouldn't get up just yet.''

Dante turned his head to the left, reacting to the soft female voice, revealing a female silhouette in the shadows,
standing behind a door frame.

''You've suffered a lethal wound, you're lucky to have survived''

The silhouette walked through the door frame, revealing it to be a rather short, black haired woman.

''Eh, it takes more than a sword through the chest to kill me'', Said Dante, in a sarcastic tone.

''Hmpf, yes, I've noticed. I do not know what you did to deserve such a ''treatment,
but please don't try that stunt again. Bandaging and treating you just for you to get a sword jammed in your chest
would be a large waste of medical supplies.''

Dante looked down, and saw a large bandage wrapped around his chest, streching all the way down to his stomach.

''Oh, huh, yeah, thanks for that, I suppose''

Silence filled the room, for a few seconds.

''Oh, before I forget...'' The woman recalled, and turned to look to the drawers surrounding the room...
''Where did I leave it...'' She whispered to herself.

Dante slightly lifted himself up, struggling to deal with the pain, sat on the edge of the bed, as the woman searched
the drawers. He faced her.

''Soooooo..'' He said.

''What is it?'' Said the woman, as she continued to rummage through the drawers

''You never did tell me your name.''

''Neither did you tell me yours.''

''Hmm, fair enough.''

Dante stood up.

''The name's Dante''

The woman grabbed a steel sword, with a decorated red handle. ''Cassandra'', She walked towards Dante.

''Cassandra Victoria''.

CHAPTER 1 - A World Without Logic

what say you now!''

Dante's mouth remained shut, bringing out only a smile, the loudest sound heard was the wind blowing through the bushes,

below him in blood, as the clouds covered the night sky, hiding the last bit of moonlight to be overtaken by the

darkness, leaving the only sight of life in the area being the croaks the of crows...

PROLOGUE

AWoken by the noises outside, Dante slowly opened his eyes and looked around, observing his surroundings.

He found himself in a bedroom, lying in a bed. Around him were a bookshelf, a few drawers, and a table beside him,

in which lied a few dirty rags, bandages and alcohol. He looked out a window, noticing that he was in the second floor of,

Dante attempted to stand up, but immediately, he felt a pain in his chest, and found himself unable to get up.

Dante turned his head to the left, reacting to the soft female voice, revealing a female silhouette in the shadows,

The silhouette walked through the door frame, revealing it to be a rather short, black haired woman.

''Eh, it takes more than a sword through the chest to kill me'', Said Dante, in a sarcastic tone.

''Hmpf, yes, I've noticed. I do not know what you did to deserve such a ''treatment,

but please don't try that stunt again. Bandaging and treating you just for you to get a sword jammed in your chest

Dante looked down, and saw a large bandage wrapped around his chest, streching all the way down to his stomach.

''Oh, before I forget...'' The woman recalled, and turned to look to the drawers surrounding the room...

Dante slightly lifted himself up, struggling to deal with the pain, sat on the edge of the bed, as the woman searched

''Soooooo..'' He said.

''Hmm, fair enough.''

Dante stood up.

''The name's Dante''

The woman grabbed a steel sword, with a decorated red handle. ''Cassandra'', She walked towards Dante.

''Cassandra Victoria''.

This is some really good stuff, please continue this; you know I like it.

what say you now!''

PROLOGUE

''Soooooo..'' He said.

''Hmm, fair enough.''

Dante stood up.

''The name's Dante''

''Cassandra Victoria''.

This is some really good stuff, please continue this; you know I like it.

I'm glad someone is enjoying it, I should be able to continue writing it tomorrow, I already fixed some spellling errors.

Ahh.. As far as creativity goes, I'll just... leave... a few things.....here.... >.> <.<

isadora__completely_done_by_chibikuu_cha

alistair_minch__finished_by_chibikuu_cha

annie_from_league_of_legends__without_wo

shokos_wedding_day_by_chibikuu_chan-d4ti

sen_von_grants__finished_by_chibikuu_cha

lewind__complete_by_chibikuu_chan-d548pi

taisiya___completed_by_chibikuu_chan-d59

A few of them are OC's, some of them are my friends OC's, and the last one actually contains some lines from a book I am currently writing. Oh, and the creepy kid with the creepy face and green eyes is actually meant to be Annie from league of legends. It was captioned with "Just because it burns doesn't mean you're going to die." It was a prompt lol

[Edited because of the one picture that is fanart of a thing]

Here's an acceptable rhinoceros that I spent a while drawdling out of an ecologically-minded art education book from and then spent two hours trying to scan! I pretty much just copied what was in the book but it's a nice picture and it didn't take me a luxuriatingly long amount of time to do.

Spoiler
From Christophe Drochon and Francoise Coffrant's Painting Animals

X0VwWcd.png

awwww look at the cute litle rhinoceros that im suddenly seeing issues with

also lookie i frotted the paper hkuhnhhkuhnhhkuhnhhkuhnhhkuhnhhkuhnhhkuhnhhkuhnh

-snip-

It's really good, but.. Just a nit-pick here, isn't the handle of the axe rather thin for a fire axe?

(at-least what looks like a fire axe)

Yeah, it is, I might go back and fix it if I'm not too lazy. :P

EDIT: Fix'd! Also added some color. I don't know if I like it better with or without, but in any case, here it is. :)

Vesper_Small_color_zpsb3f6cdb1.jpg