Can't get a desura game key with old info?!?!

killem505

Question

I bough PZ about 2 years ago I would say, and I wanted to get back into it since its getting close to being on steam. I used google checkout to purchase the game, not desura. The PZ website linked me to a spot on desura where I could put my old game username and password to get a desura game key, but every time I put the info in it reads, 

Error assigning key, please try again soon

This is really making me mad, any help guys :/????

10 answers to this question

Are you sure you hadn't already done this at some point in time? And are you absolutely sure you're putting in the right info? If emailing Desura doesn't help, try emailing accounts@projectzomboid.com with proof of purchase and they might be able to help you.

Are you sure you hadn't already done this at some point in time? And are you absolutely sure you're putting in the right info? If emailing Desura doesn't help, try emailing accounts@projectzomboid.com with proof of purchase and they might be able to help you.

I still have the old google checkout email with the assigned username and pass. It has the order number and that stuff on it, will this suffice?

Archived