IWBUMS: Build 34.13

EasyPickins

On 3/27/2016 at 0:03 PM, jamesorbe0 said:

Also:

What should i do? there's  50 zombies outside

This seems to be the end of the line for this character, unless you have some way to push through them - I say go out swinging (clyde)

Just some small bugs:

1 - Cabbage and Broccoli farm plant textures are still switched.

2 - Can't remove grass on tiles on the other side of a log wall. (Character attempts to path to front side but doesn't walk around objects. When I put the character in front of the wall, and click where the tile of grass would be on the other side, the option pops up and character removes random grass in front of the wall.) Weird.

3 - Some roofs are half-missing or tiles are rotated the wrong way.

4 - Some bed tiles are rotated the wrong way.

On 2016-03-26 at 9:03 PM, jamesorbe0 said:

So can we see grabbed corpses when the animation update comes? and how can we put corpses on bags because the corpse is too big

Also:

What should i do? there's  50 zombies outside

What should i do.png

Exit the game and never play again! = Your character never died! 

Joking aside... What about that white door near the bookcase? Can you escape through that door or is there even more zombies behind? I see you only have a combat knife equiped, if you have an axe or a baseball bat you can use that Office Table to your advantage, go near the corner of the table and kill the zombies one by one. This might be your only option if you really can't flee anywhere :)

Edited by josko_91

I Cant go to the white door because they start to move in this place and there are many zombies nearby like 50 or more and they will hear me if i try to fight this zombies.. I thought i was gonna die there i kill 3 of them push them then rushed on that corner. i thought i was bitten but i wasn't...

Edited by jamesorbe0

On 2016-03-23 at 6:30 AM, blindcoder said:

I just stumbled over something while working on the PZ Map:

The Tiles vegetation_trees* are missing in all current Tiles*pack files, which causes the PZ Map to not have any trees and bushes and other things. It looks a bit... desolate :-(

Are these in another file I've been missing? Have they been removed? Am I going crazy?

The erosion code replaces them with random tree sprites from e_redmaple_1, e_virginapine_1, etc.

On 2016-03-18 at 8:16 AM, Kim Jong Un said:

In the new build, pasta and rice that is prepared in a saucepan does not have an evolved recipe. (The crafting menu shows that only pot of pasta/rice can have ingredients added)

This is a bug with having two "evolved" recipes with the same name.  I split them into RicePan/RicePot and PastaPan/PastaPot.