Bigger bottles of water

emilko62

I've noticed there's only a few types of bottles of water around and there's a bunch of different bottles of waters in stores, like 2,5 liter bottles, 5 liter bottles, 10 liter bottles and more! Of course you can carry around a cooking pot filled with water but that's just silly, it's going to most certainly spill, same thing with other water containers that have no lid.

Also, adding a thermos wouldn't be a bad idea, keeping warm drinks during the winter would be a blessing!

Edited by emilko62
correction

You know what else I'd like to see? Those bags of water people take while hiking, the ones with the tube and a tap at the end.

Those could hold quite lot of water, and maybe they could make it so you still drink from it while it's in your backpack.

Here's a picture of one

Anyway, I'm always up for more items, I usually end up carrying half a dozen water bottles around with me anyway.

9 hours ago, King Kitteh said:

You know what else I'd like to see? Those bags of water people take while hiking, the ones with the tube and a tap at the end.

Those could hold quite lot of water, and maybe they could make it so you still drink from it while it's in your backpack.

Here's a picture of one

Anyway, I'm always up for more items, I usually end up carrying half a dozen water bottles around with me anyway.

Those are called bladders or hydration systems, I don't remember but they're a fairly common thing people get when they go on hikes.

I don't remember ever seeing one of those big bladders back in the early 90s. I hear about them more now though. That's one problem with things being dated. Its hard to remember just when its popularity picked up. I mean.. early 90s.. I was still using Dial up AOL. I think I had a 14k baud modem and when 56k came out I was like. OMG look how fast this is. I'll never need anything faster to play on these BBS servers. 

I really don't remember big old water bottles back in the day. If I remember correctly the earlier you go the smaller bottles got. 20 OZ coke bottles were introduced in 1993. Before then they were like 6oz bottles. Though thinking about it, I think pepsi put out 2 liters in the 80s. And I definitely remember gallon jugs for milk, those first came around in the 70s I think. 

Big ol fat bottles, 40 oz cups and Super sizing is all a very recent invention in America because everyone is getting so fat and gluttonous. 

Edited by Slice985

5 hours ago, King jjwpenguin said:

How about being able to take those big water bottles from the dispensers like in the warehouses. That would be neat to be able to take and then it would also stop it from being an unlimited water source.

i dont think its unlimited (i heard that they can run out) taking it out is very nice if implemented :) +1