New animation video, HOLY &%!$

MadDan

This does look amazing, however some of the "profession" zombies such as the chefs, construction workers, and firefighters. The fact that they are wearing these obviously implies that they died in them. Who works in a restaurant when nearly everyone in your town has come down with some mysterious deathly illness. And who keeps working while deathly ill? Were the construction workers working shifts so long they didn't notice the apocalypse until the immediate area was filled with zombies? Was there a fire so large that the firefighters decided to ignore their dying families and keep working rather than just try to escape it all? Surely these people would have been with their families at home, or looting stores, or trying escape, rather than asking the ill if they would like fries with their order. Some professions, such as the doctors, nurses, police, and soldiers make sense, as the hospitals would be trying to treat the infected, the police trying to contain chaos, and the military quarantining the area. I've noticed this in many games and movies and at first it made sense. However, after thinking about it for a bit, it really didn't make much sense.

11 minutes ago, dannyisdude said:

This does look amazing, however some of the "profession" zombies such as the chefs, construction workers, and firefighters. The fact that they are wearing these obviously implies that they died in them. Who works in a restaurant when nearly everyone in your town has come down with some mysterious deathly illness. And who keeps working while deathly ill? Were the construction workers working shifts so long they didn't notice the apocalypse until the immediate area was filled with zombies? Was there a fire so large that the firefighters decided to ignore their dying families and keep working rather than just try to escape it all? Surely these people would have been with their families at home, or looting stores, or trying escape, rather than asking the ill if they would like fries with their order. Some professions, such as the doctors, nurses, police, and soldiers make sense, as the hospitals would be trying to treat the infected, the police trying to contain chaos, and the military quarantining the area. I've noticed this in many games and movies and at first it made sense. However, after thinking about it for a bit, it really didn't make much sense.

It fits the lore I've written though, I think.

5 minutes ago, Batsphinx said:

It fits the lore I've written though, I think.

By, "the lore I've written", do you mean you wrote lore in a place we can read it online, or as in the information that we can gather from the radio broadcasts?

Edited by dannyisdude

31 minutes ago, Batsphinx said:

The latter.

So I followed all the media until the blackout a while ago. From what I read, the virus was originally airborne, and infected the vast majority of people, however, the infection took a few days to begin to turn people, so surely there would have a been a period between people getting sick and the zombies happening in which people would have become scared and confused, and chaos would have ensued with people trying to escape, looting stores, going to hospitals, and boarding up homes. Obviously, you wrote the lore, so you know better than I do, however this just seems to make more sense from the info that I've gathered.

Edited by dannyisdude

I also I have read broadcasts from this. https://www.reddit.com/r/projectzomboid/comments/4btcim/spoilers_decoded_radio_tv_and_ham_text/ Which came about from this. So there isn't much I haven't from the broadcasts. https://www.reddit.com/r/projectzomboid/comments/4a4sea/breaking_the_broadcast_code/

Oh, and I don't mean to be argumentative about this, I just like to know all the lore.

Edited by dannyisdude

• 2 weeks later...