TGC (WIP/No longer updating)

Sticklet

It is well the project has good intentions I can only give a very useful advice, perseverance is a very useful tool to build maps is always necessary, in the section of buildings there are lots of buildings but will have to build enough, you can use my there constructions have a post where I put, I hope you help, the measure of a cell (300x300 = ??? km 2) really is not specifically defined it is up to the builder as to adapt the scale.

I don't think TIS are planning on adding any elevations, the best you would be able to do is probably create some buildings which are basically just an elevated highway, you could make them modular of sorts so they join together nicely, to save you having to make a ton.

Just finished my first building in a while. Would like to get involved in a high density style map, with the floor limit being updated and all the new animations coming now is a good time, you can find some of my work in my thread. Once your ready to start populating the map with buildings let me know and i might be keen to hop on board and help out with this, being from NZ an Australian map is a bit closer to home and it would be cool to work with some familiar brands :) . Never been there IRL so some reference to the style of buildings would be good.

Edited by Neutralnz1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...