Npc Modding?

wintermuteai1

check this out.. tried it a long time ago it works.. i dont know if it will work now with so many changes in the current build. its also in chinese make sure you download a .zip file.. good luck..

here

or this for the download link:

pan.baidu.com/s/1BXjbF

only the site is in chinese also the descriptions of some traits.. you might also need a zspawn mod or something im not really sure.. i dont remember much sorry..

Edited by gg.no.re
additional info

14 hours ago, gg.no.re said:

check this out.. tried it a long time ago it works.. i dont know if it will work now with so many changes in the current build. its also in chinese make sure you download a .zip file.. good luck..

here

or this for the download link:

pan.baidu.com/s/1BXjbF

only the site is in chinese also the descriptions of some traits.. you might also need a zspawn mod or something im not really sure.. i dont remember much sorry..

Interesting stuff in there tyvm

On 3/11/2016 at 4:36 PM, EnigmaGrey said:

There are a number of events designed around interacting with or replacnig the AI of NPCs (including zombines). Will see if I can find the list, assuming you haven't already. :)

The stuff in Chris's videos, though, is a total replacement of the NPC-centric AI code shipping with the game. There's no simple way to do that. :(

image.jpeg

Edited by wintermuteai1

On 3/11/2016 at 5:36 PM, EnigmaGrey said:

There are a number of events designed around interacting with or replacnig the AI of NPCs (including zombines). Will see if I can find the list, assuming you haven't already. :)

The stuff in Chris's videos, though, is a total replacement of the NPC-centric AI code shipping with the game. There's no simple way to do that. :(

Well maybe, if we ask reeaaaallllyyy nicely, he will give the files to us. Trust me, it worked with Dad when I was 5, it should totally work with Lemmy. :) Who wants to ask first? 

Edited by dannyisdude