Tracker Feature Requests/Bug Reports

Connall

Hey folks,

As you might have seen a new tracker went live on the forums, something that was required as we moved over to IP Board 4.x. As with anything that's new, we inevitably run into bugs or usability problems, or even folks who think they might have some ideas for it. So I have decided to open up this thread in order to gather feedback/feature requests, pretty simple really.

One thing I will say, is please keep in mind that I am rather busy in life, with University and trying to make money I can't dedicate a large swath of time to this, so try to keep extravagent features to a minimum. Please also keep the discussion to the tracker, if you have a general issue with the forums either take it to a thread about the forums or start a new thread. :)

To see what bugs/features have been submitted please go here: http://status.terminal-control.com/tracker/live/

Just a lil' something I noticed today: When you start a new Issue, under the Tags box, it says ''Type tags separated by commas.'' twice.

Also, would it be possible to have the ''My Issues'' button and function back, along with seeing our most recently published issues in the Tracker? Other than that and what's mentioned above, it's all OK.

For the record, I'll report here again : you can ask to be notified for replies when you post the issue. It works, but only when someone comments on the issue. Any other change, such as a team member attributing a severity or tagging the issue with "fix committed", isn't notified. 

3 hours ago, Teesee said:

For the record, I'll report here again : you can ask to be notified for replies when you post the issue. It works, but only when someone comments on the issue. Any other change, such as a team member attributing a severity or tagging the issue with "fix committed", isn't notified. 

Oooohhhhh,  I thought it just didn't notify you of replies. Alright that will be a little easier to figure out I think.

7 hours ago, Blake81 said:

Just a lil' something I noticed today: When you start a new Issue, under the Tags box, it says ''Type tags separated by commas.'' twice.

Also, would it be possible to have the ''My Issues'' button and function back, along with seeing our most recently published issues in the Tracker? Other than that and what's mentioned above, it's all OK.

I've noticed the tags thing, but currently unsure what that's about since, it's a form field that IP Board just provides, so I never figured out why it did it twice for issues but no-where else.

As for the "My Issues" I'll add that to the list, but might be a few weeks until I can do something about that. :)

For anyone particularly interested, I decided to quickly whip something up for this (because I was bored and I don't like going through the effort of forum formatting) so I made this little site that will contain all the bug reports and feature requests: http://status.terminal-control.com/tracker/live/

It has a link at the bottom which also leads to the Jira tracker should anyone be interested in keeping informed about the issues. I have added it to the OP.